Big Ant Studios

Full Version: PS4 / XBOX ONE Update when to expect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-30-2015, 09:40 AM)Hartyharty Wrote: [ -> ]whats the web address for the RLL3 Tru Blu forums?

One could use the Facebook page or Google... Smile
Release the patch. The problems go away. Simple.
(11-30-2015, 09:40 AM)gunns85 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-30-2015, 09:07 AM)Shaun Wrote: [ -> ]Read the original post. Smile

WELL SAID SIR, This has been my point for the last two weeks, especially when it was expected out at least a month ago. I take my hat off to you..Angel

The OP says *nothing* about the patch being imminent or when it should be expected.

(11-30-2015, 11:04 AM)gunns85 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-30-2015, 10:08 AM)Mav_78 Wrote: [ -> ]Release the patch. The problems go away. Simple.

That is simple enough, you would think Cool

Ask those that can answer the question - simple.
I've never heard anyone call Tru Blu God, but hey, whatever....
(11-30-2015, 02:04 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]I've never heard anyone call Tru Blu God, but hey, whatever....

Now that's just cheeky... and that's why I like it Smile
Because it's always easier to blame someone else
(11-30-2015, 02:10 PM)gunns85 Wrote: [ -> ]Why now all of a sudden is all the blame being put onto Tru Blu???? Can someone explain?? And I have hit them up already! since it was mentioned..

Because you either haven't done your homework or are just ignorant to the fact.... RLL3 is Tru Blu's game.

It's not all of a sudden and it's not blame.
If you get that, then when Ross said ".. if I'm not answering questions on the Console then assume I can't, for whatever reason - this is not a Big Ant owned development, it is not my place to make announcements." You should also get that they can only say so much as this is Tru Blu's rodeo.

No Bus, just a fact. They can only say "We want it out as soon as possible, it's out of our hands....." for so long before even the most patient person will go.... "Ask someone else", especially if that someone else is the one in control.

I haven't seen anyone from Big Ant laying blame, but merely passing on what information they are allowed to.
I'm sure the update will Come soon enough , sure we want it now but it is what it is .
The process of a patch for consoles is more complicated then what people think , even if BA has the patch done it's up to Tru Blu to send it off to Microsoft/PS4 and I understand that these patches are very expensive .
So I do believe this delay doesn't fall solely on BA.
NBA 2k fans will know that patches released for that game always get submitted to Microsoft and Sony at the same time , yet , Sony releases the updates around 3weeks before Microsoft , for whatever the reason may be .
And let's be real , TRU BLUE and BIG ANT are not 2k or EA, they do not have the budget of the gaming Giants .
So , to footy fans , have patience , understand , support the game , because it would be a real let down if we don't receive any future NRL titles .
Patch wont be out until nines

is my prediction