Big Ant Studios

Full Version: PS4 / XBOX ONE Update when to expect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-26-2015, 12:53 PM)gunns85 Wrote: [ -> ]Clearly your trolling Quote "I do feel for the console players out there"

Then why are you here (clearly not a console player), get a life the subject is: PS4 Update when to expect

You just look and sound like a sad little troll to be honest!!

You're making quite a lot of assumptions, non of which are true, and for someone who has been here for such a short time, you do seem to think you know who's who and what's what so I'm going to walk away now because this has descended into pure nonsensical dribble.

I will answer your question though, I am here because I support Big Ant and enjoy their games.
(11-25-2015, 05:29 AM)Burratha Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-19-2015, 12:19 AM)Burratha Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2015, 02:51 PM)HBK619 Wrote: [ -> ]We are not holding back anything, we want it out as soon as possible. It is out of our hands as to how quickly it gets to the public.

So - this means you've submitted a (final) patch release and it's waiting for an external third party to approve?

I'll ask again.

Does this mean you've submitted a (final) patch release and it's waiting for an external third party to approve?

I would also like to know the answer to this question, it would help us understand where the patch is at a bit more
When would BA answer anything legitimately.
Patch-gate live 3.1
I ask again... Where is Ross?
I'd take a guess as to Melbourne... but being the busy man he is... he could be anywhere. Smile
its becoming a joke patch should have been out already
(11-27-2015, 09:08 AM)gunns85 Wrote: [ -> ]Really more smug comments, cant be to busy still waiting for rll3 patch - OH and DB!!!

[attachment=1189]
Still pathetic.
I'm scared to buy anymore Big Ant Studios products because of this. I now have Bigantstudiosphobia.