Big Ant Studios

Full Version: PS4 / XBOX ONE Update when to expect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-26-2015, 12:33 AM)BigMoz Wrote: [ -> ]People who waited till xmas to get the game on console are the real winners as that looks like roughly being the time of patch release now.Really disappointed to be honest so many little things wrong that have made this game a dust collector after a couple of days play, i think people have shown fair restraint but after 2 months we really should have the patch.

Who really knows when the patch will be released though, might not be until the new season starts. It's been months since release, and as far as I'm concerned, we're no where nearer getting the patch. No ETA given, the only thing given so far is a list of what it will fix.

I really hope it fixes the AI derps, so say when the opposition are 10 meters out, you go for a tackle, while your AI team mates actually move out of the way. Almost like the PS3 version is thinking 'right, now we need a try in this set, must adjust AI to ensure it happens'
(11-26-2015, 09:43 AM)gunns85 Wrote: [ -> ]Totally agree, cant see it happening this year - BA are nothing but full of it!!

Based on what? All Ross has given you is facts about what has happened ie:

"we have submitted a patch"
or
"there is an issue with said patch at the console end"
and
"we're working with said hardware manufacturer to resolve the issue".

I don't disagree that this isn't a good situation for all parties involved but he can't see into the future and hasn't tried too.

If you look at the facts, we know they want to support their game via patches, we know this because of the PC support for RLL3 and DBC.
We know the PlayStation patch is ready but can't be released until the Xbox patch is ready due to a contract clause stating both consoles must be updated at the same time.
What we don't know is why they seem to have many issues getting these patches onto console, and I doubt we ever will.

I do feel for the console players out there, particularly those who purchased a new console for this game but, just know when ever it is you get the patch, the game will be great.
(11-26-2015, 10:52 AM)gunns85 Wrote: [ -> ]Wake up to yourselves, it doesn't take over a month for a patch to be approved - Look at Don Bradman??? you're argument is invalid!!! And shame on them for such a stupid agreement with xbox, are they not Microsoft??? because PC seems to have all the patches??

You're way off, if you had been paying attention instead of aimlessly flapping your gums you would realise that

1. the patch is approved, Microsoft are having issues creating/uploading it

and

2. PC patches are released via Steam which happens to have nothing to do with Microsoft, this isn't Games for Windows Live buddy.

I never argue if I don't know the facts and I just shut down your 2 main points, about which you seem to nothing about.
(11-26-2015, 11:41 AM)gunns85 Wrote: [ -> ]Same shit different smell, your just another computer geek trolling on a console page - pathetic really and no matter what you dribble it doesn't make the fact that there is no excuse any more and also proves xbox is shit!!

Mate, I have been here a long time and have never bagged any platform, and I haven't belittled you, yet it seems at this point of the conversation your only option is to take pot shots at me. I can assure you I am no geek, far from it.
(11-26-2015, 11:57 AM)theaxe1606 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2015, 11:41 AM)gunns85 Wrote: [ -> ]

I can assure you I am no geek, far from it.

Not that it's even really considered an insult anymore
(11-26-2015, 12:21 PM)davies11 Wrote: [ -> ]

Of course, I'm saying I'm not smart enough to be considered a geek lol.
(11-26-2015, 12:33 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2015, 12:21 PM)davies11 Wrote: [ -> ]

Of course, I'm saying I'm not smart enough to be considered a geek lol.

I probably fall into that category than too haha
It would all depend of the user's understanding (or lack there of) of the word Geek.

For example Merriam - Webster defines the Noun as

: a person who is socially awkward and unpopular : a usually intelligent person who does not fit in with other people

: a person who is very interested in and knows a lot about a particular field or activity

Either way, without knowing you personally, he is clearly acknowledging your intellect and knowledge on the subject. Smile Or that he has a big inferiority complex probably due to some computer related trauma in his past... maybe installing windows or getting a printer to work.
(11-26-2015, 12:43 PM)Ruck Wrote: [ -> ]Either way, without knowing you personally, he is clearly acknowledging your intellect and knowledge on the subject. Smile Or that he has a big inferiority complex probably due to some computer related trauma in his past... maybe installing windows or getting a printer to work.

Let's go with that.....
Clearly that quote says that He feels for the console players out there, which is to say that those limited to consoles are at a perceived disadvantage.

If you bothered to look at his profile he lists a PSN Gamertag... Yes, clearly he isn't a console player... he is something more... a Gamer.

You're kinda coming across as the troll here. Smile Try stay on topic.