Big Ant Studios

Full Version: PS4 / XBOX ONE Update when to expect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where is Ross?
I seriously doubt anything was tested during the development of the game. The grid iron passes, wrong commentary sometimes, retarded AIs etc.
(11-19-2015, 12:19 AM)Burratha Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2015, 02:51 PM)HBK619 Wrote: [ -> ]We are not holding back anything, we want it out as soon as possible. It is out of our hands as to how quickly it gets to the public.

So - this means you've submitted a (final) patch release and it's waiting for an external third party to approve?

I'll ask again.

Does this mean you've submitted a (final) patch release and it's waiting for an external third party to approve?
This is a joke now. Hope console users learn not to buy future games at release, I've certainly learned a lesson...
Yep same... disappointing
The cricket guys on PS4 have been waiting 3 times as long for the co-op patch. I hope it doesn't happen with league too and this one really is "coming soon".
Well, I'm worrying that when (IF?) this patch does eventually arrive, it will be the one and only one that we'll get. No more after this - judging by how long this one's taken so far.

Shame, really. It wouldn't be so much of an issue if the game was pretty much nailed-on, but it's not. Needs work - and no one but the Devs can fix that on console.

Mine would be on a shelf gathering dust by now, if it wasn't for a mate of mine where we play 1-on-1.... which even this is broken. Why do we have to keep creating new online games for each one we play? we often play 4 or 5 games per evening; we can play a best of 5 without disconnecting on FIFA, so why not RLL3?
People who waited till xmas to get the game on console are the real winners as that looks like roughly being the time of patch release now.Really disappointed to be honest so many little things wrong that have made this game a dust collector after a couple of days play, i think people have shown fair restraint but after 2 months we really should have the patch.
Also, you need to consider that I bought my PS4 on the strength of this game being released. That was on 17th December 2014 !

This game was delayed and delayed, so that should have set the alarm bells ringing. I don't think we'll see a patch this side of Christmas if I'm to be honest.
You never know, could be like RLL2 where they released the patch when the new kits DLC came out over a year after the actual game.