Big Ant Studios

Full Version: AFL Live on Next Gen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, was wondering if big ant are going to give the 'ok' to put AFL Live on the backwards compatibility list for xbox one, or rerelease it for next gen.
Would be up to Tru Blu, not Big Ant. I have no doubt Big Ant would love the idea.
(10-31-2015, 05:22 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote: [ -> ]Would be up to Tru Blu, not Big Ant. I have no doubt Big Ant would love the idea.

Too bad Big Ant couldn't just make a full on sequel. I couldn't believe how good Don Bradman Cricket was compared to AFL Live 1. I could only imagine an AFL game with that quality.
(10-31-2015, 05:22 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote: [ -> ]Would be up to Tru Blu, not Big Ant. I have no doubt Big Ant would love the idea.

I contacted Tru Blu 3 months ago about ten times and no reply.
(10-31-2015, 06:38 PM)AFL Fan Wrote: [ -> ]

That's Tru Blu for you. I would highly doubt it would happen while they're still publishing AFL games. Maybe when Wicked Witch kill off the AFL live franchise Big Ant will get a fresh start.
(10-31-2015, 07:29 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2015, 06:38 PM)AFL Fan Wrote: [ -> ]

That's Tru Blu for you. I would highly doubt it would happen while they're still publishing AFL games. Maybe when Wicked Witch kill off the AFL live franchise Big Ant will get a fresh start.

Maybe something like AFL 16 instead of AFL Live ...
Gary Ablett's Football 16. Jeez, it's gonna be 5 years in April since AFL Live 1 was released...
Yep, up to Tru Blu.
(11-01-2015, 07:17 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, up to Tru Blu.

Well, time to contact them again!
They've probably had millions of responses, but they never answer back. Wasn't there a Tru Blu "representative" on here who pissed off Ross and got banned?
Pages: 1 2