Big Ant Studios

Full Version: more international teams (heritage players)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm wondering if anyone can give the following international teams a go (including all heritage pro/semi-pro players) regardless of whether they are representing another nation already;
Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Ghana, Hungary, India, Japan, Latvia, Malta, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Poland-custom, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Tokelau, Turkey, Tuvalu, Ukraine and any other country that can make up numbers for a team but of course they have to have eligibility to that nation!
Jarrod Sammut plays for Malta
There's currently no formal RL competition in Finland.

Curtis Sironen (Wests) might qualify for Finland. I'm not sure if his grandparents were Finnish or whether his ancestors emigrated to Australia before then - Sironen is definitely a Finnish name. His dad Paul may also have qualified.

I do know that Christian Skögholm represented Finland at RU and then Sweden in RL.

If you are struggling for Finnish players I could suggest you take the Finland Rugby Union squad and make them cross-code. A recent squad list for the Finland - Luxemburg fixture is here:

http://rugby.fi/teams/mens-national-team/
(10-13-2015, 05:42 PM)Moomintroll Wrote: [ -> ]There's currently no formal RL competition in Finland.

Curtis Sironen (Wests) might qualify for Finland. I'm not sure if his grandparents were Finnish or whether his ancestors emigrated to Australia before then - Sironen is definitely a Finnish name. His dad Paul may also have qualified.

I do know that Christian Skögholm represented Finland at RU and then Sweden in RL.

If you are struggling for Finnish players I could suggest you take the Finland Rugby Union squad and make them cross-code. A recent squad list for the Finland - Luxemburg fixture is here:

http://rugby.fi/teams/mens-national-team/

Yeah, I'm aware of Curtis as well as Bayley and his cousin Damien.. at the moment I'm trying to obtain a list of all eligible players but if there are any national teams done by getmefood they are all legit anyone else willing to give it a go then please do but I'm only looking for legitimate ones.
I presume that you want to make international teams from players currently playing in Australian rl teams!!
If not then I could give you the current Malta Knights squad.
(10-13-2015, 09:29 PM)Frankieabbott Wrote: [ -> ]I presume that you want to make international teams from players currently playing in Australian rl teams!!
If not then I could give you the current Malta Knights squad.

yeah if of course they do not feature in the game