Big Ant Studios

Full Version: Match Stats explanation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone want to share what the abbreviations are for the match stats, stuff like AR and ARM i can only guess at, I am surprised at the lack of a tool tip.
(09-23-2015, 08:09 AM)StevoIRL Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone want to share what the abbreviations are for the match stats, stuff like AR and ARM i can only guess at, I am surprised at the lack of a tool tip.

Press options. It shows you the legend
The Option button PS4? Doesn't seem to do anything for me.
Same for me, doesn't do anything. Tried during and after the game. Can someone post a full list, please?
On the screen there should be a symbol for 'Help'. Usually is on the bottom right
On the PS3, IIRC its the start button.
Looks like you get an explanation in the Career mode stats page. You need to go to the Ladders page then go to the Statistics tab and a help message should appear.

Ill be honest the abbreviations are a bit bizarre in some cases. AT=Average Tackles (which doesn't make sense since it is not an average it is just the count) and Average Run Meters is just weird.

Should be either Tackles Made or simply Tackles and Meters Gained.
(09-24-2015, 08:01 AM)StevoIRL Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like you get an explanation in the Career mode stats page. You need to go to the Ladders page then go to the Statistics tab and a help message should appear.

Ill be honest the abbreviations are a bit bizarre in some cases. AT=Average Tackles (which doesn't make sense since it is not an average it is just the count) and Average Run Meters is just weird.

Should be either Tackles Made or simply Tackles and Meters Gained.

AT = All Tackles. ARM - All Run Metres
^^lol

#rekted
We don't have AT, just fyi.

All abbreviations were supplied by official statistics given to us.

While I'm here, this is the breakdown.

Legend:

MP = Matches Played
AR = Runs
ARM = Metres Run
PASS = Passes
T = Tackles
MT = Missed Tackles
TB = Tackle Breaks
LB = Line Breaks
K = Kicks In Play
KMG = Kick Metres Gained
TA = Try Assists
ERR = Errors
PEN = Penalties Conceded
TRIES = Tries
C = Conversions
FG = Field Goals
Does anyone ever noticed that break tackles are always low even though you break heaps of tackles unless fends dont count which would be stupid

Try assist is the same
Pages: 1 2