Big Ant Studios

Full Version: RLL3 FanHub Save Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hey wouldy,

what can we do with this? Are we able to see hidden player stats?
(09-21-2015, 05:52 PM)Yuna Wrote: [ -> ]Hey wouldy,

what can we do with this? Are we able to see hidden player stats?

There isn't any hidden stats that I know of. The only stats that can be edited are these -

Speed
Strength
Technique
Footwork
Agility
Fitness
Strategy

The rest are calculated some how.
Wouldy!!!! Happy Birthday Buddy!!
We'll be able to edit all of the official teams that we can't like changing stadiums and stuff?
Does it work on console like the old one?
(09-21-2015, 09:37 PM)SneakyMules Wrote: [ -> ]Does it work on console like the old one?

Great stuff Wouldy, does the editor allow you to do a blanket stat change, say, increase all the forwards strength by a certain amount and reduce there speed. Backs decrease there strength and increase there speed. Since I have 3 version of the games would like to start experimenting with different player stats to see if it will impact the gameplay on one of the versions. In RC2 the sliders helped tremendously to take RC2 from 7 to a 9 finished product after so many slider settings. Worked many hours fine tuning that game and it really plays great now.

Cheers and sAlud
(09-21-2015, 06:46 PM)Horrie Wrote: [ -> ]Wouldy!!!! Happy Birthday Buddy!!

Cheers Mate.

(09-21-2015, 07:26 PM)Eastern Suburbs Wrote: [ -> ]We'll be able to edit all of the official teams that we can't like changing stadiums and stuff?

Yes

(09-21-2015, 09:37 PM)SneakyMules Wrote: [ -> ]Does it work on console like the old one?

ATM it only works for the pc fanhub saves.

(09-22-2015, 06:11 AM)lionmaul Wrote: [ -> ]

Great stuff Wouldy, does the editor allow you to do a blanket stat change, say, increase all the forwards strength by a certain amount and reduce there speed. Backs decrease there strength and increase there speed. Since I have 3 version of the games would like to start experimenting with different player stats to see if it will impact the gameplay on one of the versions. In RC2 the sliders helped tremendously to take RC2 from 7 to a 9 finished product after so many slider settings. Worked many hours fine tuning that game and it really plays great now.

Cheers and sAlud

No unfortunately, but you can export all teams and players to excel and maybe do formula stat change.
None of my teams appear ?
(09-22-2015, 02:39 PM)NRLHalfback02 Wrote: [ -> ]None of my teams appear ?

Are you loading this file - (FED000.SAV) from the latest pc demo fanhub version.

It won't work for console saves.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10