Big Ant Studios

Full Version: Current generation vs Old generation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I would add that on your first day on the forums you should have a good look around and leave the sense of entitlement at the door. Smile
(09-21-2015, 05:10 PM)cole phelps Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-21-2015, 03:57 PM)bmadden Wrote: [ -> ]Heres a daytime shot
http://i.icap.me/314428113205d6b.png

I don't care too much about the graphics, surprised it even hit last gen to be honest, would've been surprising with what they could've done with xbone/ps4 if last gen wasn't mentioned.

How was this photo taken ? i'm curious, because the game looks REALLY GOOD, if this is the xbox360 version, i'm just wondering, what's up with the blurr ?

I doubt that's how the game looks in real time, i'm assuming the photo is responsible for that... but i could be wrong....

can anybody clear this up ? because it seem's strange everything is so perfectly detailed but you have this ''blurr effect''

If i'm right i don't see how the graphics could/ need to be any better, looks perfect for the 360, i couldn't ask for more

only concern if im right would be, if it looks that great, how does it play ? because in my experience, it's harder to hide things with high resolution graphics, so game play tends to become more ''stiff''

I have played both versions and really once you are into the game , I don't really think about graphics, its just icing on the cake. Gameplay and gameplay tuning is what I believe is important. If the gameplay is good you will enjoy on all consoles.

Cheers and salud
Ross any news on the issues of lag etc on the 360? The game is close to unplayable for me at the moment as I can barely throw a pass without experiencing lag
We haven't got the same experience in the office with our 360's - I will have HBK get in contact via PM to get more detail.
Okay thanks Ross, I'm really enjoying the game other than the issues and I'm thinking it may have been because it's digitally downloaded. Do you suggest that I should just buy a retail version on Thursday, or do you think that the problem can be patched?
(09-22-2015, 08:58 PM)br0ck1 Wrote: [ -> ]Ross any news on the issues of lag etc on the 360? The game is close to unplayable for me at the moment as I can barely throw a pass without experiencing lag

How does it lag for you? I occasionally have lag spikes which makes the ball go to ground, or get knocked on. Bout all the lag I get.
Yeah thats what happens to me and it happens quiet often. Basically every time I try a cut out pass it is laggy. Sometimes there will be a weird lag animation where the receiver of the ball will sprint backwards before catching, resulting in the pass flying backwards to them, and then the catcher doing a skid/slide before straightening up again and running in the right direction. Most times when I try a cut out pass to someone, the game will lag and one of my team mates closer to the passer will basically intercept the pass so that they have caught it. Another issue I have noticed is that most of the time when I hold down RB/LB it doesn't display which receiver is the B, X or Y button.
(09-22-2015, 11:14 PM)br0ck1 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah thats what happens to me and it happens quiet often. Basically every time I try a cut out pass it is laggy. Sometimes there will be a weird lag animation where the receiver of the ball will sprint backwards before catching, resulting in the pass flying backwards to them, and then the catcher doing a skid/slide before straightening up again and running in the right direction. Most times when I try a cut out pass to someone, the game will lag and one of my team mates closer to the passer will basically intercept the pass so that they have caught it. Another issue I have noticed is that most of the time when I hold down RB/LB it doesn't display which receiver is the B, X or Y button.

I have found similar on PS3 where a different player on my team intercepts the pass but I dont mind that because in real life when a ball is coming towards a player they will generally catch it.

I have also had players running backwards but again i am not complaining about it because it has happened when I have throw a pass which would have been forward so in stead of it going forward the receiver has turned round so its not a forward pass. It has only happened a couple of times and has been in open field play when I have been throwing the ball around too much for my own good.
The running backwards thing happens pretty regularly for me, just with normal passes before the defensive line. I wouldn't mind the intercept thing so much, but it results in a lag when the player catches the ball. Here is an example of how it would happen. I will hold LB and RB to pass to Kane Elgey (playmaker) and it will be travelling to him but then the game will lag and suddenly Ryan James has the ball instead.

Excuse the quality, but here is a little video I took of the running backwards glitch. When it happens I also experience a bit of lag, which obviously doesn't show on the replay system.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-cryPHl...e=youtu.be
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7