Big Ant Studios

Full Version: Current generation vs Old generation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Any news on the problems with the game on LastGen Ross and if the day one patch was available?
All Consoles should have had a day one patch except PS3.

A thread with current version number will be up soon.
Cheers mate
(09-21-2015, 03:57 PM)bmadden Wrote: [ -> ]Heres a daytime shot
http://i.icap.me/314428113205d6b.png

I don't care too much about the graphics, surprised it even hit last gen to be honest, would've been surprising with what they could've done with xbone/ps4 if last gen wasn't mentioned.

How was this photo taken ? i'm curious, because the game looks REALLY GOOD, if this is the xbox360 version, i'm just wondering, what's up with the blurr ?

I doubt that's how the game looks in real time, i'm assuming the photo is responsible for that... but i could be wrong....

can anybody clear this up ? because it seem's strange everything is so perfectly detailed but you have this ''blurr effect''

If i'm right i don't see how the graphics could/ need to be any better, looks perfect for the 360, i couldn't ask for more

only concern if im right would be, if it looks that great, how does it play ? because in my experience, it's harder to hide things with high resolution graphics, so game play tends to become more ''stiff''
(09-21-2015, 05:10 PM)cole phelps Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't care too much about the graphics, surprised it even hit last gen to be honest, would've been surprising with what they could've done with xbone/ps4 if last gen wasn't mentioned.

How was this photo taken ? i'm curious, because the game looks REALLY GOOD, if this is the xbox360 version, i'm just wondering, what's up with the blurr ?

I doubt that's how the game looks in real time, i'm assuming the photo is responsible for that... but i could be wrong....

can anybody clear this up ? because it seem's strange everything is so perfectly detailed but you have this ''blurr effect''

If i'm right i don't see how the graphics could/ need to be any better, looks perfect for the 360, i couldn't ask for more

only concern if im right would be, if it looks that great, how does it play ? because in my experience, it's harder to hide things with high resolution graphics, so game play tends to become more ''stiff''

Used the in-game editor and took the photo with my iPhone, so thats the reason for the minor blur. It plays well, bit sketchy at the start but you get used to it. It does have minor issues, but what game doesn't nowadays. If you look at the first picture that has no blur, probably because I was more stable.
(09-21-2015, 05:15 PM)bmadden Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-21-2015, 05:10 PM)cole phelps Wrote: [ -> ]

Used the in-game editor and took the photo with my iPhone, so thats the reason for the minor blur. It plays well, bit sketchy at the start but you get used to it. It does have minor issues, but what game doesn't nowadays. If you look at the first picture that has no blur, probably because I was more stable.

Thanks for the reply, and taking the photo's, you did a good job with them Smile

so i gotta ask, how different is it from rugby league live 2 w.c.e , gameplay wise ?

also does this game have a mode where you can buy and trade players season to season, i can't remember what it was called, but it was in the ps2 games,

if yes is it multiplayer ? like me and my mate can both control a team on the one console ? can we edit the nrl competition how we want ?

I want to shorten the comp so we only have to play each team once a year (outside finals) to save time,

i'll buy this game tomorrow if it does have that mode, We'll have so much fun with it, I'm going to try and poach my mates players first chance i get LMAO XD

he'll try and keep them by offering them more money and that'll mess up his salary cap, that's the plan anyway, Smile
(09-21-2015, 04:02 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]All Consoles should have had a day one patch except PS3.

Does that mean the PS3 versions Gameplay will be worse then the Ps4, XBOX One, Xbox 360 version. Cause that would be very disappointing just purchased the game Sad
No, the PS3 and Xbox360 are equivalent.
(09-21-2015, 06:46 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]No, the PS3 and Xbox360 are equivalent.

what about my questions ?
(09-21-2015, 06:46 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]No, the PS3 and Xbox360 are equivalent.

Sweet thanks Ross.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7