Big Ant Studios

Full Version: Current generation vs Old generation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
That should tell whether you've been patched or not.
Think this is where im looking
v0.1.0.1.1629
Thanks, I'll make a post later with current version numbers of all consoles.
To re edit my posts, all versions seem to play fairly similar as for responsiveness, just better graphics in current generation. Its just, the more I play the more responsive it gets, maybeSmile. Will continue to test all three versions and get back if I notice anything different. Have not noticed any issue on single player in 360 version up to now. USA digital version.

Cheers and Salud
Whats the graphics like for Old Gen?
(09-21-2015, 12:21 PM)Yuna Wrote: [ -> ]Whats the graphics like for Old Gen?

Here's a general picture of the game, looks disgusting compared to Next Gen, but im forced to wait for PC I guess.

http://i.icap.me/314428105069846.png (too big to upload)
......man that looks like Sidhe Rugby league 2
(09-21-2015, 03:47 PM)Yuna Wrote: [ -> ]......man that looks like Rugby league 2

RL2 was last gen Yuna...

That said, we have been upfront in saying the previous gen has not been the focus. We ported the game from the current-gen backwards instead of the old-gen forwards.
(09-21-2015, 03:53 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]That said, we have been upfront in saying the previous gen has not been the focus. We ported the game from the current-gen backwards instead of the old-gen forwards.

Yeh I'm just implying that RLL3 on old gen does injustice to the game and the delay to old gen consoles is a blessing in disguise. I'm glad I invested on a new Xbox one
Heres a daytime shot
http://i.icap.me/314428113205d6b.png

I don't care too much about the graphics, surprised it even hit last gen to be honest, would've been surprising with what they could've done with xbone/ps4 if last gen wasn't mentioned.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7