Big Ant Studios

Full Version: Current generation vs Old generation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
There's a day 1 patch for all consoles - I hope everyone reporting issues has the patch - forgot to check that (sorry).
(09-20-2015, 10:08 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]There's a day 1 patch for all consoles - I hope everyone reporting issues has the patch - forgot to check that (sorry).

Is it automatically in the 360 version or something? I personally haven't had to download anything, had the game since its release. Maybe it'll hit on street date..
You might have hit on the issue - I'll check with Tru Blu to see that the day one patch has been deployed.
I couldn't resist had to download 360 digital as well. Weird , first three games have not experienced lag, is this on 2 player or online? I have only played single player. As of matter of fact, it seem a little more responsive then current generation xbone and ps4Smile. Not sure if has something to do with having the game pad plugged in directly? Or it could be my imagination, but it feels like I am able to time the hit ups/offensive moves and drag tackle easier. Again I have only played like 3 ,40 minute games. Any chance at older generation being a little more responsive?

Cheers and Salud
Cant say I had noticed Lag on 360 version, but I have it downloaded from xbox live, so it may be less lag if the game is on a hdd.

However, I hope to god the players look a bit better in the new Gen consoles. The 360 version players look terrible.

also, never have been asked to download a patch yet.
(09-20-2015, 11:43 PM)yt23w Wrote: [ -> ]Cant say I had noticed Lag on 360 version, but I have it downloaded from xbox live, so it may be less lag if the game is on a hdd.

However, I hope to god the players look a bit better in the new Gen consoles. The 360 version players look terrible.

I believe there is a player likeness update, which we have yet to receive, if its planned for last gen.
(09-20-2015, 11:45 PM)bmadden Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2015, 11:43 PM)yt23w Wrote: [ -> ]Cant say I had noticed Lag on 360 version, but I have it downloaded from xbox live, so it may be less lag if the game is on a hdd.

I believe there is a player likeness update, which we have yet to receive, if its planned for last gen.

How do we check if we have the patch? By going into the xbox 360 saves section in the profile?

Cheers and Salud
(09-21-2015, 12:07 AM)lionmaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2015, 11:45 PM)bmadden Wrote: [ -> ]

How do we check if we have the patch? By going into the xbox 360 saves section in the profile?

Cheers and Salud

Before starting up the game you should get prompted for an update.
But, as I said, probably won't be out till street date or maybe Ross will push it to be out. We just have to wait, games still great either way.
There is a version number in the credits screen (I think).
(09-21-2015, 12:15 AM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]There is a version number in the credits screen (I think).

Yea there is Ross. I looked at the credits the other day.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7