Big Ant Studios

Full Version: Referee Creations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Iv had some unlikely fun making some refs on this game. It's funny making a big fat dude ref your games.

Share some creations.

Also a question for big ant, I noticed when I made a new ref it randomly makes an appearance in some of the game I played which is really cool. This was odd however because the game he appeared in was my coach mode game that had been created before I made him. Which brings me to the question. If we can do this with refs, why can't we do it with new fanhub likenesses we find for payers? Smile
I want to use the Rooster mascot dude as a ref that Ruck created
Here are some lol
lol reggy reagan

If you play with Newton Jets while Reggy is reffing you will get a penalty every set
Are attributes/sliders which determine the referees knowledge and decisions of calls during a game on the create a referee. would be awesome if it's there.
Maybe an idea for a patch.
be all should be making gavin badger!
Was there any particular reason referees are not shareable via the community of FanHub @Ross ?
I suppose licesning may have been an issue. Interesting its not there however as umpires were shareable in DBC14.
I can't remember a particular reason - the workaround is to make them as players, share them, and copy the likeness across. Not ideal but would work.
(09-19-2015, 11:58 AM)mattw36 Wrote: [ -> ]Was there any particular reason referees are not shareable via the community of FanHub @Ross ?

No one could possibly foresee that anyone would care about the Referees enough to share them. :p
Pages: 1 2