Big Ant Studios

Full Version: Pre-Order frustration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Went into the store this morning to collect my pre-order and was told 'oh sorry it's not come on the delivery we'll have in for you on Saturday'
Now as far as I'm aware a pre-order guarantees release day collection
So frustrating considering I work weekends and I am back at University from Monday so my playing time has now been decreased
It was Grainger Games were I pre-ordered the game
Should've ordered a copy from Australia store like EB Games or OzGameShop then you would have it last week. By the way! I LOVE THE BRADFORD BULLS! are they still in super league?
(09-18-2015, 06:48 AM)HOBBSTAR Wrote: [ -> ]Should've ordered a copy from Australia store like EB Games or OzGameShop then you would have it last week. By the way! I LOVE THE BRADFORD BULLS! are they still in super league?

Were fighting to get back mate we have a new Super 8 stage in England top 4 from the Championship play Bottom 4 in Super League currently in 4th place so fingers crossed
So Bradford were dropped to Kingston Press Championship last year? Sad
That's shocking mate. However there is no point in cancelling the order IF you get the game in your hands on Saturday. Suggest that you try to negotiate some kind of recompense once you have the game in your posession.
Rather have Bradford then Wakefield, it's more fun for LeedsWink
(09-18-2015, 06:48 AM)HOBBSTAR Wrote: [ -> ]Should've ordered a copy from Australia store like EB Games or OzGameShop then you would have it last week. By the way! I LOVE THE BRADFORD BULLS! are they still in super league?

No.

Really sorry this has occurred @Bradfordbull15, which platform?
I'm still waiting on my PS3 copy from 365games, it looks like i'm going to have to wait another week for it.
PS3 and XBox 360 aren't out in australia til the 24th Sept, when they due out in the UK?
Looks like this happened at a few places, I originally ordered two PS4 copies from Shopto.net and they told me at 4pm on Wednesday (16/09) that they wouldn't have stock in time for the UK release date.

I wouldn't mind but I'd spoken to them on Tuesday and then earlier in the day on Wednesday just to check everything was okay and they assured me that they had stock and it was being dispatched in time for release.

Safe to say, I cancelled my pre-orders with them and went to Game who had numerous copies - They pretty much bought the bulk of the UK stock (So they said...).

Only downside was that it cost more, however, it was definitely worth it just to be able to have numerous multiplayer matches against my brother last night!
Pages: 1 2