Big Ant Studios

Full Version: Already Replaced Great Player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well he has quite a great rating on RLL3, I believe he is a great player but nothing close to Moylan, Tedesco, Tuivasa-Sheck, Inglis and Slater.
(09-13-2015, 05:22 PM)HOBBSTAR Wrote: [ -> ]I would rather get injured than having low speed and agility and strength

I put the remaining points in to speed. The rest come later I reckon
Nice, which team are you playing for?
(09-13-2015, 05:25 PM)HOBBSTAR Wrote: [ -> ]Well he has quite a great rating on RLL3, I believe he is a great player but nothing close to Moylan, Tedesco, Tuivasa-Sheck, Inglis and Slater.

Moylan sucks and Tedesco is overrated

#realtalk
SOR, Stats speak for themselves! Tedesco has made way more tackle breaks than RTS and only a little less runs and run metres this year! Fullback of the year this year should be TEDESCO!
^^^lol k pro
I know, I have to say something that stops SOR bragging about his beloved Roosters. Well he should be quiet as they lost on Friday!
(09-13-2015, 05:31 PM)SOR Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2015, 05:25 PM)HOBBSTAR Wrote: [ -> ]Well he has quite a great rating on RLL3, I believe he is a great player but nothing close to Moylan, Tedesco, Tuivasa-Sheck, Inglis and Slater.

Moylan sucks and Tedesco is overrated

#realtalk

Don't teach the kid bad opinions
When's the last time you saw Coote make a mistake.( hyperbole). So reliable. Must be pretty good hobby to take his spot.
Ive only played as a coach but have injurys on extreme but haven't once had any players injured
Pages: 1 2 3