Big Ant Studios

Full Version: Question About Custom Teams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
G'day Everyone

Sorry if this has been answered before (I did a search but couldn't really find an answer). With the custom team logos, why can't I find the commentary name for that logo. e.g. for the wombat logo, I can't find the commentary name so my team is addressed as "the Wombats" in a match, as in previous versions of Rugby League. Sort of defeats the purpose of a custom logo, doesn't it?

In saying that, will there be a patch/update to address that issue?
yeah i noticed before there's not as many commentary names.
It will be hard because they will have to get Voss in to do some voice recording but i'm sure they will add it.
I'm no to sure they actually will, that's a lot of travelling for just a few nick names.
(09-10-2015, 10:57 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: [ -> ]I'm no to sure they actually will, that's a lot of travelling for just a few nick names.

They could also add some more variety to the commentary while they are there. I was playing the fifa 16 demo today and was amazed at the diverse and in depth commentary. Definetely better than just shouting out players names or sayings.
I can easily understand that it's going to be very hard logistics wise to add in the commentary for the custom teams but in my opinion it would somewhat add a purpose to the custom team logos
(09-10-2015, 10:59 PM)Giraffe Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2015, 10:57 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: [ -> ]I'm no to sure they actually will, that's a lot of travelling for just a few nick names.

They could also add some more variety to the commentary while they are there. I was playing the fifa 16 demo today and was amazed at the diverse and in depth commentary. Definetely better than just shouting out players names or sayings.

$$$$$$$$$$$
We spent more on the sound in this game than any before it.
It does sound like DBC with the players talking and all that stuff.