Big Ant Studios

Full Version: This game is a major let down.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
This game unfortunately for me is a major major let down. The A.I is beyond pathetic,does not replicate close to a true rugby league game. Playing hot potato, palming like crazy is just not acceptable.
There is no momentum through the forwards,the defenders stop them in their tracks and force them backwards at least 8/10 times. Really,this game is just a refurbished,slightly polished version of rugby league live 2. They could have definetely taken this game to new heights but have underachieved once again.
Interesting. What level are you playing?
Give the game time
More interesting is that it's a rewrite that has little to no gameplay code from RLL2.

Understand you might not like it but it is nothing like RLL2.
It has a similar feel to RLL2, I'll say that. But that is to be expected, and not meant as a criticism. This is a much better game. Although I have only had about an hour and a half on it before work. I'm keen to learn more about the passing and timing with more hours invested
Why did this warrant a new thread?
It feels nothing like rll2 at all to me. It feels like DBC, although the movements aren't as good as DBC but that's understandable because rugby league is a harder game to replicate in video games.
(09-10-2015, 12:35 AM)saints4ever Wrote: [ -> ]It has a similar feel to RLL2, I'll say that. But that is to be expected, and not meant as a criticism. This is a much better game. Although I have only had about an hour and a half on it before work. I'm keen to learn more about the passing and timing with more hours invested

I was responding to the OP and the idea that bugs or issues in RLL2 have carried across to this game or that this game is merely a polished RLL2.
(09-10-2015, 12:21 AM)saints4ever Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting. What level are you playing?

I am playing on legend. I am not getting smashed, the games are close. However it's just really dissapointing. I am not here to criticize the game at all to make anyone look bad or be a hero. I am just telling it as I see it, and i believe the a.i is very dissapointing and the forwards are non existent due to overpowered defence.
I must be playing a different game then...?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20