Big Ant Studios

Full Version: Why is the PC version delayed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I still feel this has been the publishers choice to maximize console sales over PC, dont worry you will now end up getting two sales from me and I will end up having to buy a xbox one just for it. But why cant you just release the pc version a week or 2 later surely the people which want the game, the majority being would of bought the game if piracy is really the case.
There just isn't much demand for pc obviously.
Looks like I wont be touching this until it reaches PC (if it ever does)...

Excitement factor is now at rock bottom, see ya all in a few months.
(09-09-2015, 07:49 AM)Mattaust Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like I wont be touching this until it reaches PC (if it ever does)...

Why not get it for ps3?
If you have a PS3 then buy it on that!
Mate if I wanted to play it on Ps3, I might as well play Rugby League 2 made in 2004, that's shithouse.
(09-09-2015, 07:49 AM)Mattaust Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like I wont be touching this until it reaches PC (if it ever does)...

Bad luck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok__ZYOmPxI
Mikey, when is the whining about the PC version delay going to stop?

(09-09-2015, 07:51 AM)krypter Wrote: [ -> ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok__ZYOmPxI

Are you going to accept Krypter posting this video mocking you, Matt?

I wouldn't take that.
(09-09-2015, 07:51 AM)Mattaust Wrote: [ -> ]Mate if I wanted to play it on Ps3, I might as well play Rugby League 2 made in 2004, that's shithouse.

Well I don't notice graphics like you do obviously as I find 720p quite fine for games!
We have a right to criticise them on their decisions.

And I'm not going to lie but all previous iterations look crap on the Ps3. Plus I no longer own any consoles.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12