Big Ant Studios

Full Version: Why is the PC version delayed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(09-08-2015, 10:20 PM)krypter Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-08-2015, 10:18 PM)mikeyo Wrote: [ -> ]"Oh whinge whinge f*&king whinge" -

Of course I am I don't like having to wait months more than everyone else for something

I do agree they will be now getting more sales because I will now end up buying the Xbox One and buying it on Xbox one then getting the PC version because the delay is so large. Fine you will get more money off be but I do feel pretty mugged off, by all involved

Then just get a console. You miss out on all the exclusive games too.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_...sive_games

You're so ignorant

If you want a real debate head over to the thread ruck linked

Consol
look at GTA 5, took so long to finally come on PC.
sorry Brab are you calling me ignorant? or someone else
(09-08-2015, 10:18 PM)mikeyo Wrote: [ -> ]"Oh whinge whinge f*&king whinge" -

Of course I am I don't like having to wait months more than everyone else for something

I do agree they will be now getting more sales because I will now end up buying the Xbox One and buying it on Xbox one then getting the PC version because the delay is so large. Fine you will get more money off be but I do feel pretty mugged off, by all involved

Thursday night when you're sitting there having a blast playing the best league game ever, however many $$ out of pocket, you will not give a rats. Boo hoo man you're getting a new Console.
exactly
Pc games need optimization for a lot of Gfx cards and hardware as well as compatibility for different OS.
Also if a company is concerned about piracy then that's also a viable strategy to get console sales.

And anyone who thinks consoles are better... Think about what the game is being made on. You can't make a game on console they are simply too weak. I can't believe how closed minded people are.

Even if games are ported poorly to pc. It still runs and looks much much better than the console versions.
(09-08-2015, 10:33 PM)KnightsInStyle Wrote: [ -> ]look at GTA 5, took so long to finally come on PC.

Look how disgusting the game looks on console compared to PC, haha.

(09-08-2015, 10:38 PM)mikeyo Wrote: [ -> ]sorry Brab are you calling me ignorant? or someone else

No mate, not you.
It's all about piracy. If the game gets pirated on PC then it will KILL console sales.

Rockstar etc. all do it. Too risky to do a day and date simultaneous release.
Its a very simple concept, I don't understand all the complaining.

If a pirated copy gets out and people get it on PC they wont bye it on console. If they don't buy it on console BA go out of Business and RLL4 and DBC16 wont exist.

IF you don't have a console and choose to get it on PC live with it.
Because people are thieving bastards and smaller companies like Tru Blu can't afford to be torn a new one by pirates
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12