Big Ant Studios

Full Version: Why is the PC version delayed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
There will be an announcement of the Steam release date after the Console version has shipped.
Pirates.. Yarrr

[Image: les_pirates.gif]

sexy sexy pirates.. yaaaar

[Image: d901d13cc766caf2e4f07a5cecad24f8.jpg]
(09-09-2015, 01:06 PM)MGx Wrote: [ -> ]Pirates.. Yarrr

[/img]

Oh yes because console games can not be pirated? Do people even pirate any more? What's the point? Every game on steam you can trial up to two weeks before getting a refund if you don't like it... and there are so many good cheap games on steam.

Logged on to my xbox one and saw Rugby World Cup 2015 on sale for $120 NZ. That is daylight robbery, it's overpriced on Steam for $38. It's overpriced being free it's that terrible.

Enjoy getting ripped royally off consolers. Very few games are worth more than $50, the games with high price tags tend to be the biggest letdowns.
G2A is propley the best out there also with steam Us pc user's have the best market place for game's,modding,lifespan,No disk needed lol if i look at my steam acoount had that for over 11 years and have over 400 plus games lol not a single scratch on any of them
So after reading 10 pages... they have not even said when they might be bringing this out on PC?
It's Trublu who we need to asking. But they never say anything. They're tighter than a dog's A''
Yeah I tried to ask them when rll3 was released digitally on Xbox 360 and no one answered me
I'm not too bright with the computer game industry but if a game is on steam only is it even possible to pirate it at all?
(09-09-2015, 07:32 PM)Eastern Suburbs Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not too bright with the computer game industry but if a game is on steam only is it even possible to pirate it at all?

You can still get a disc copy of a lot of the bigger games, they just generally run through Steam when installed.
How can you be concerned about piracy with the PC version, surely the sort of people which would pirate the PC version would not even have a console or buy the console game anyway. Seems like you just want to appease the consoles (the publishers) so they can continue to get their games on the consoles.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12