Big Ant Studios

Full Version: Quick Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(09-04-2015, 12:19 PM)ET1980 Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/Rugb...s/20712025

as for RLL2 on pc got Canned

How is that relevant to RLL3 chef?
I'm sorry but is the legitimate topic "Is the game coming out on PC?" when it's been announced as happening and a lot of work from the community has already gone in?

I understand you're an impatient guy but do we really need one thread a week about you and the PC version?
lol xbox no thanks think ive spent enought on my PC thank you!!!
Also not a Fan of Console's it's more fun building a Gaming Rig!!!!
Rather spend that $459 or what ever on a SSD lols Also loading time on Consoles is soooo bad

Anyway's Catch's ya's laters off for couple months Big Grin

Heading to London for Work Big Grin
(09-04-2015, 12:25 PM)ET1980 Wrote: [ -> ]Heading to London for Work Big Grin

What you doing there? Pre-opening?
NA should come out on PC

DOnt think they would mislead
Doesn't this say there will be a PC release?

Scroll down to post 202

ET1980 Wrote:
Have you tested or beeing tested on PC FPS good?

HBK: Yes the game has been tested on PC. It runs at a good framerate dependent on the machine and graphics settings.
Of course it's confirmed. ET just didn't get it right away so he's going to consistently make threads.
(09-04-2015, 12:25 PM)ET1980 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway's Catch's ya's laters off for couple months Big Grin

Heading to London for Work Big Grin

Thank god no more annoying pc threads so happy
It's coming on PC (Steam), the logo is on the trailers and all related artwork.

There will be a significant change to modding in the FanHub that will be released today or Monday.
(09-04-2015, 03:02 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]There will be a significant change to modding in the FanHub that will be released today or Monday.

Are able to elaborate further? Will this occur later this evening?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5