Big Ant Studios

Full Version: Random Rugby League Chat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is for random stuff so people can talk about anything.
So mate
Sure, why not just throw this all out there and see if anyone discusses:

- Kids are made fun of on this forum if they act like children. Yuna is 16 and I get along just fine with him. Hobbstar is 14 and he's fine also. You? You've got an attitude hence the issues some were having with you before.

- Rabbitohs fans are arrogant welfare recipients who can never admit their club does anything wrong. They also support criminals such as Inglis Auva, Sutton and others who are grubby individuals who shouldn't be in the game.

- Queenslanders are unemployed was a joke aimed at you due to my states Rugby rivalry with your state. I'm well aware that Queenslanders have jobs.
(08-30-2015, 08:23 PM)SOR Wrote: [ -> ]Sure, why not just throw this all out there and see if anyone discusses:

- Kids are made fun of on this forum if they act like children. Yuna is 16 and I get along just fine with him. Hobbstar is 14 and he's fine also.

I'm 15 mate
Mate I am 14 which means im not a kid
14 is a kid. 16 is when most teenagers start to mature a little bit. You got 2 years man. We'll like you when RLL4 is in development.
It's a teenager Mate
I'm not your mate, pal!
It's what Australians say and if you don't like then don't talk to me
Pages: 1 2