Big Ant Studios

Full Version: Buy AFL LIVE PC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hey guys just registered to let you know i found someone who is selling boxed copies, i purchased one myself, here is the link, dont know how many they have though, i believe they may be selling on ebay too.

https://www.gamesmen.com.au/pc-afl-live-2012
Wow!
(08-25-2015, 12:34 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]Wow!

Yeah im interested to see if the order actually turns up or if they turn around and say they have no stock.
They have a direct line to Tru Blu, if there are any then they will have them.
(08-25-2015, 12:40 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]They have a direct line to Tru Blu, if there are any then they will have them.

Is it possible Tru Blu manufactured more copies?
No, they must have already had them and decided not to sell them against AFL Live 2 (my guess).
I phoned them literally a little over a week ago and they told me they were getting more in last Wednesday. I'm surprised they actually kept their word.
Tempted to order 1 but I had the game on PS3 and don't think there's much more I could get out of it again so I will leave it for the guys who were really keen to get it again.

I can't help but think Ross knew there was some stockpiled, probably in his garage, and had a word to Sebastian. Something along the lines of "come on guy, they're begging for it, you know they got burnt by AFLL2 lets throw em a bone"
(08-25-2015, 06:51 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote: [ -> ]Tempted to order 1 but I had the game on PS3 and don't think there's much more I could get out of it again so I will leave it for the guys who were really keen to get it again.

I can't help but think Ross knew there was some stockpiled, probably in his garage, and had a word to Sebastian. Something along the lines of "come on guy, they're begging for it, you know they got burnt by AFLL2 lets throw em a bone"

Just ordered my copy. I want to try and mod the guernseys and stuff for 2015.
I gave all I had away for free years ago.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6