Big Ant Studios

Full Version: RLL3 (Big Ant Studios) v NRL 16 (EA Sports)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I found a post made by Triple M NRL on Facebook were they shared a picture that has Shaun Johnson and JT on the cover with NRL 16 pictured over them. They then captioned it saying 'would you buy this'. Firstly I think its a cheap shot at Big Ant Studios, because the trailer was only released yesterday. Secondly Triple M NRL can make a post about a game that is not even in development and advertise EA Sports. Yet no post about new Rugby League Live 3 Game made by an "Australian" company. I wonder what company people on these forums would support, if both these games were made. Big Ant Studios or EA Sports, I for one show my support for Ross and the employees at Big Ant Studios.

Please select your preferred developer above, it wont show who votes for who only how many votes each selection gets.
Ea sports easily! All these rugby games they have made have been wicked! If they made a league game it would go off i hope they do make a league game theyl show tb and co how to doit thats for sure!
Big ant all day baby
EA can lick a long, juicy, moist, fat, 6 inch, black, liquorish flavoured lollipop

Also EA would no nothing about NRL so all the rating would be all over the place and so would the game and that's what people are complaining about.
EA as the publishers, buy the licence and give Ross a blank check to make the best league game possible.

Why not both?
(08-14-2015, 06:00 PM)BRAB Wrote: [ -> ]EA as the publishers, buy the licence and give Ross a blank check to make the best league game possible.

Why not both?

You could be on to something, maybe the vote should be Tru Blu vs EA
Yeh Big Ant with an EA budget would be the perfect Rugby League game.

I do think Big Ant does an awesome job on there games considering tho
From what we know Ross & Big Ant get on with Tru Blu, I'm not sure EA would want to back Big Ant Studios. Electronic Arts would like to publish the game and EA Sports would make it. Also EA would want Big Ant to release a game annually and if they they don't make a certain profit they will cut Big Ant out of the question. EA Sports will then take out the Fan Hub and make you pay DLCs for Classic Teams and Players.
Why not both?
(08-14-2015, 05:59 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: [ -> ]EA can lick a long, juicy, moist, fat, 6 inch, black, liquorish flavoured lollipop

That sounds delicious. Where can I get one of those?

I love liquorice.Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14