Big Ant Studios

Full Version: RLL3 (Big Ant Studios) v NRL 16 (EA Sports)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
EA hire Sidhe to make it.

Now that would be very interesting.
EA suck, they don't even know anything about the sport. They'd just slap something together without doing any research whatsoever and call it a NRL 16! I'll stick to Rocket League.
Last time EA made a league game they hired a British company with a Queensland branch. The result was ARL '96, which is still remembered very fondly by those who played it.
If I had the money and were to choose who to invest in then I'd genuinely go with Big Ant. They've got the track record and have a passion for the game which I think comes across.
Money > sense
I think the one thing that pisses me off more than anything is the NRL not giving more financial support to BA or TB to make a game out of the record TV rights deal.

No bullshit, I do enjoy what BA put out. Is it perfect? No. Far from it. But each are an improvement on the last. RLL2 was solid, and it was mostly fun yet brain numbingly frustrating with the intercept, positioning and speed glitches. Ross has said RLL3 will be a step up, and so far, graphics wise, that looks to be true. Can't comment on game play until I've played it. If (hopefully when) they bring out 4, can you imagine what they could do with an extra say $2mil from the NRL?
Don't worry son you'll be pleasantly surprised with gameplay
EA can't even mak a decent NBA game anymore, how the hell do you expect them to make a good NRL game?
(08-15-2015, 10:43 AM)saints4ever Wrote: [ -> ]I think the one thing that pisses me off more than anything is the NRL not giving more financial support to BA or TB to make a game out of the record TV rights deal.

No bullshit, I do enjoy what BA put out. Is it perfect? No. Far from it. But each are an improvement on the last. RLL2 was solid, and it was mostly fun yet brain numbingly frustrating with the intercept, positioning and speed glitches. Ross has said RLL3 will be a step up, and so far, graphics wise, that looks to be true. Can't comment on game play until I've played it. If (hopefully when) they bring out 4, can you imagine what they could do with an extra say $2mil from the NRL?

It's very easy from the outside looking in to say "Throw them 2 million" but why should they unless they're seeing a return of 2 million plus an amount to make it worth it for them?

Inb4 "The NRL should give Big Ant 2 million because it's good exposure for them".
Maybe start them off with a little percentage of that and see how the game travels on and if it's successful, then gradually continue on with the process
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14