Big Ant Studios

Full Version: RLL3 (Big Ant Studios) v NRL 16 (EA Sports)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
EA have dropped a few balls over the years... Sim City introduced me to Battlefield 3... Need for Speed Rivals introduced me to teleporting cars...
To be fair to EA they've made some absolutely phenomenal games. I don't understand the hate.

FIFA, NBA and NFL are all games I've enjoyed in the past. Used to love The Sims back in the day when I was a youngster and that was EA I believe. They had a decent MMA game a few years back as well.
heres the picture
[attachment=968]
Can their post be commented on?

If so, why don't we just mention RLL3 there?
Whoever put that post up on triple m should be punched fair in the tit. Probably the same monotonous sob who picks the music and thinks Nirvana, G'n'R & Metallica only have three songs.
The hype around Fifa is pure bs imo. Don't get me wrong I enjoy the game but it can't hide the glaring issues that can't even be solved with cheap sliders. The pacing of the game is shambles and players twitch and fall fine through net.
BA should've been plugged with a link to the impressive trailer, but triple m insist on being total twats.
SOR get a job at 104.9 and save the place please
I know many at EA, very good friends with many of them, indeed the CEO there is an Aussie from Sydney.

The Rugby games they've made in the past have been outsourced. That is no longer their business model and they need to sell in excess of 2 Million units of any game to make it even worth a sideways glance for them.

We have way less than 10% of the EA FIFA budget to work with.
(08-14-2015, 11:40 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]We have way less than 10% of the EA FIFA budget to work with.

Wow I expected the difference to be a lot but seeing the RLL3 trailer I didn't expect it to be that much. With a budget that minimal BA does a hell of a job.
(08-14-2015, 11:45 PM)Swiftestblade Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2015, 11:40 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]We have way less than 10% of the EA FIFA budget to work with.

Wow I expected the difference to be a lot but seeing the RLL3 trailer I didn't expect it to be that much. With a budget that minimal BA does a hell of a job.

You word that nicely and reflects what a lot of people on FB don't get at all. Some of those people are completely ignorant of facts and probably think you can make an inner-city skyscraper for $10,000 if you get EA to build it.
(08-14-2015, 11:40 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]I know many at EA, very good friends with many of them, indeed the CEO there is an Aussie from Sydney.

The Rugby games they've made in the past have been outsourced. That is no longer their business model and they need to sell in excess of 2 Million units of any game to make it even worth a sideways glance for them.

We have way less than 10% of the EA FIFA budget to work with.

Out of interest what were sales of the last game like? I presume way less than the 2 mil mark?
(08-14-2015, 11:04 PM)SOR Wrote: [ -> ]To be fair to EA they've made some absolutely phenomenal games. I don't understand the hate.

FIFA, NBA and NFL are all games I've enjoyed in the past. Used to love The Sims back in the day when I was a youngster and that was EA I believe. They had a decent MMA game a few years back as well.

EA MMA was good for its time. Their new MMA (UFC) game is pretty good too.

(08-14-2015, 11:16 PM)Steeler Wrote: [ -> ]Can their post be commented on?

If so, why don't we just mention RLL3 there?

Yes you can, i did. A few others mentioned it too
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14