Big Ant Studios

Full Version: FanHub Suggestions for Big Ant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(08-27-2015, 01:46 AM)Steeler Wrote: [ -> ]You can add pre-set tags your custom teams and people on the hub can search for certain tags. Off the top of my head the tags include 80's, 90's, 2000's, Premiers, Classic and Fantasy.

Do these tags come up during the team selection process?

We won't know if they do for team selection till we have the game but when editing teams they are all jammed into the 'Custom Team' group.

I guess the plan with the fanhub for me is to go through and create different years for NRL clubs. There are already 2016/2014 squads. Then we have the retro teams etc. Some of us could have over 100+ custom teams.

It is going to be painful having to scroll through so many teams to find the one you want to play as. Sure RLL2 has a favorite option but the option to create out own custom team groups would make things so much easier.
(08-27-2015, 10:44 AM)benz1980i Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2015, 01:46 AM)Steeler Wrote: [ -> ]You can add pre-set tags your custom teams and people on the hub can search for certain tags. Off the top of my head the tags include 80's, 90's, 2000's, Premiers, Classic and Fantasy.

We won't know if they do for team selection till we have the game but when editing teams they are all jammed into the 'Custom Team' group.

I guess the plan with the fanhub for me is to go through and create different years for NRL clubs. There are already 2016/2014 squads. Then we have the retro teams etc. Some of us could have over 100+ custom teams.

It is going to be painful having to scroll through so many teams to find the one you want to play as. Sure RLL2 has a favorite option but the option to create out own custom team groups would make things so much easier.

I'm pretty sure I understand what you're saying. You could just create a league with say the 2000 squads and it will pretty much be the same thing. Won't affect searching the the FanHub though.
(08-27-2015, 10:52 AM)TomFord6 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2015, 10:44 AM)benz1980i Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm pretty sure I understand what you're saying. You could just create a league with say the 2000 squads and it will pretty much be the same thing. Won't affect searching the the FanHub though.

This may be a little over the top but what if you had every team from the 2000's? I have made a few 2014 teams (another bloke has been doing the same) and I plan on going backwards in years so 2013 is next and so on.

I was shocked that no one had created Brett White! I had to make him for the Raiders 2014 team
I guess you could either make leagues for each year or make a league for each team hahaha
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9