Big Ant Studios

Full Version: AFL Live GOTY PC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,

Any chance of bringing the AFL GOTY on PC to the Steam store? Would love to buy more copies of the games as gifts for friends, as it seems all the physical copies are sold out! Great game that puts AFL Live 2 to shame Wink

Thanks.
(07-19-2015, 12:59 AM)DNAngel Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys,

Any chance of bringing the AFL GOTY on PC to the Steam store? Would love to buy more copies of the games as gifts for friends, as it seems all the physical copies are sold out! Great game that puts AFL Live 2 to shame Wink

Thanks.

Yeah, does anybody know where you can get the game on PC at this stage? My local EB Games don't sell it anymore and it seems that its sold out on Ebay.
Do Big Ant have some spare physical copies lying around? Wink
(07-19-2015, 03:09 PM)DNAngel Wrote: [ -> ]Do Big Ant have some spare physical copies lying around? Wink

I did and I actually did give them away for free to people, none left unfortunately.
(07-19-2015, 03:26 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-19-2015, 03:09 PM)DNAngel Wrote: [ -> ]Do Big Ant have some spare physical copies lying around? Wink

I did and I actually did give them away for free to people, none left unfortunately.

Could you put a word in to Tru Blu to place the existing AFL GOTY PC on Steam? Convince them it will bring lots of sales please Wink
(07-19-2015, 03:26 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]

Any chance of having spare product keys at least? Smile
I too would love to know where to get a copy of AFL Live on PC Smile

Can't find it from any retailer, unfortunately, just all console versions. Sad
It was made using Games for windows live so there is no way of getting more keys/downloads.
I phoned a games store that told me to call back Wednesday for restock of it on PC. I don't know how honest the guy was, though. Seemed distracted.
(08-16-2015, 07:45 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]It was made using Games for windows live so there is no way of getting more keys/downloads.

So if the game were to be available on Steam, more keys wouldn't be an issue?
Pages: 1 2