Big Ant Studios

Full Version: Pre Order Bonus revealed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(07-19-2015, 11:27 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. I need more training, I'll hang around the other places a bit more.

Hahaha
Not sure if this has been posted but went to pre order my rll3 game and with that you get a 100years best origin or something diidnt really read it but also asked the dude how pre orders were coming along how much etc and he said alot of people have canceled theres as they keep delaying and its lookin around the same time as black ops 2 so he said with in last 2 weeks hes had close to 20 cancel cause of that reason. I can see why tho theres noway all these nerds will play rll3 over black ops 3
5 threads down there is a 5 page thread about this.
(07-21-2015, 08:00 AM)dylz67 Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if this has been posted but went to pre order my rll3 game and with that you get a 100years best origin or something diidnt really read it but also asked the dude how pre orders were coming along how much etc and he said alot of people have canceled theres as they keep delaying and its lookin around the same time as black ops 2 so he said with in last 2 weeks hes had close to 20 cancel cause of that reason. I can see why tho theres noway all these nerds will play rll3 over black ops 3

cool story bro

But yeh, RLL3 always going to lose sales once it was delayed and released in Aug/Sep/Oct

And its Black Ops 3 btw, not 2
They keep delaying it? It got delayed once. Unless I missed something
Yeah, we're the only ones that have a delay of game....
Can a game get delayed when it never had a release date to begin with?
It would seem so Smile
Well if you guys keep "delaying" the game.. I'm going to join that guy on Facebook and "delete" my pre-order (hmm, I probably should pre-order it first) buy "Rory Mcilroy PGA Tour Golf" inste... Big Grin Oh I couldn't keep a straight face on that one.

A loose estimate was wrong, hardly what I'd call a delay.
Haha I saw that one too. But it seems like he was joking yet at the same time being serious.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6