Big Ant Studios

Full Version: Pre Order Bonus revealed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(07-17-2015, 11:34 AM)SneakyMules Wrote: [ -> ]I ordered it at Southland but thats awesome i dont like to miss out on free stuff Smile

That's my "home" store - nice guys there, manager's really into games and knows his stuff.
(07-17-2015, 03:29 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-17-2015, 11:34 AM)SneakyMules Wrote: [ -> ]I ordered it at Southland but thats awesome i dont like to miss out on free stuff Smile

That's my "home" store - nice guys there, manager's really into games and knows his stuff.

Did you mystery shop him before you made yourself known ross?
(07-17-2015, 04:30 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-17-2015, 03:29 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]

Did you mystery shop him before you made yourself known ross?

Nah, I can tell when people are passionate and know their stuff. It becomes apparent pretty early in the piece - I've spent a LOT of money at EB Smile
I'll have to go check that one out next time I'm in Melbourne. All the EB's I've been to are staffed by uninformed and uninterested people.
(07-16-2015, 11:03 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2015, 07:03 PM)SneakyMules Wrote: [ -> ]I didnt get offered that when i preordered it at EB a couple weeks ago in melbourne. Hope it comes when i pick it up

Did you order in Melbourne Swanston Street store?

I am sure al EB pre-order bonuses will be the same and will all be honoured.

(Don't tell anyone, just between us, if you are in Melbourne you'll very likely get an opportunity to play the game and meet the team prior to launch Smile )

Regarding the pre launch playtest you mention will this be similar in context to previous pre-play opportunites whereby cameras and so forth are allowed or is it strictly "behind closed doors"?
(07-17-2015, 07:46 PM)Jasche78 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2015, 07:03 PM)SneakyMules Wrote: [ -> ]I didnt get offered that when i preordered it at EB a couple weeks ago in melbourne. Hope it comes when i pick it up

(Don't tell anyone, just between us, if you are in Melbourne you'll very likely get an opportunity to play the game and meet the team prior to launch Smile )

Regarding the pre launch playtest you mention will this be similar in context to previous pre-play opportunites whereby cameras and so forth are allowed or is it strictly "behind closed doors"?

We've always allowed cameras, just don't ask because if you do then the actual stores have a policy because of the privacy of their customers which will be invoked.
(07-17-2015, 09:46 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-17-2015, 07:46 PM)Jasche78 Wrote: [ -> ]

We've always allowed cameras, just don't ask because if you do then the actual stores have a policy because of the privacy of their customers which will be invoked.

Thankyou for the clarification....

I'm assuming this means that nothing is off limits with regard to disclosing content/features and information about the game once the pre-launch playtest has commenced and furthermore are you able to give a specific date when the playtest is occurring?

I recall with one of the previous titles when an in store (EB Games) playable test was undertaken that anything and everything could be discussed with the game along with fans posting videos/pictures and information about the game also....
Yes, it will be all open, recordable, and we will be there for Q&A.

I can't give a date for it yet as it is going through the channels at EB.
(07-18-2015, 11:00 AM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, it will be all open, recordable, and we will be there for Q&A.

I can't give a date for it yet as it is going through the channels at EB.

That's great news...."final build" shelf release must be very close
*droooool*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6