Big Ant Studios

Full Version: Article confirms Rugby League Live 3 release month and cover(s)!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://games.on.net/2015/07/rugby-league...oles-only/

Found this article earlier today and it says that the game should be released by end of August!

I personally prefer the Shaun Johnson cover and am hoping that U.S. Aussies have the choice to purchase that instead of having Cam Smiths mug on the game cover..
This is exciting. I wonder why this hasn't been posted on this board yet? You guys are usually all over new information. Hang your heads in shame, people.
(07-14-2015, 11:46 PM)SOR Wrote: [ -> ]This is exciting. I wonder why this hasn't been posted on this board yet? You guys are usually all over new information. Hang your heads in shame, people.

Don't know if your being sarcastic but apologies if already posted, I couldn't find anything about this when I was doing my usual run of the forum
Stevie Wonder is that you!?! :p
Thanks guys, now I'm just what the possible pre order bonus would be..
(07-14-2015, 11:51 PM)HussRooster Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2015, 11:46 PM)SOR Wrote: [ -> ]This is exciting. I wonder why this hasn't been posted on this board yet? You guys are usually all over new information. Hang your heads in shame, people.

Don't know if your being sarcastic but apologies if already posted, I couldn't find anything about this when I was doing my usual run of the forum

I was kidding, yeah.

It was pretty far down though so I can't blame you for missing it.