Big Ant Studios

Full Version: wonder what well get tomorrow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
as weve been getting something very origin wonder what we will see tomorrow, fingers crossed its a trailer
Yuna (The head of Tru Blu Interactive) told me via PM that tomorrow will see the release date announced. Very exciting times my friend.
Kieth had some things planned for tomorrow but they have been held back by approvals.
i wanna trailer haha thatd be mean
(07-07-2015, 05:06 PM)SOR Wrote: [ -> ]Yuna (The head of Tru Blu Interactive) told me via PM that tomorrow will see the release date announced. Very exciting times my friend.

Mate, u gave me your word that you would keep it just between you and me.
(07-07-2015, 05:37 PM)Yuna Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2015, 05:06 PM)SOR Wrote: [ -> ]Yuna (The head of Tru Blu Interactive) told me via PM that tomorrow will see the release date announced. Very exciting times my friend.

Mate, u gave me your word that you would keep it just between you and me.

I also told you I was bad at keeping secrets.
(07-07-2015, 06:15 PM)CultofPersonality3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2015, 05:12 PM)roostersule2 Wrote: [ -> ]Pearce has told me that tomorrow the cancelation of the game will be announced.

Sorry lads, hate to be the bearer of bad news.

Sometimes the absolute lamest stuff catches on, on here. Terrible jokes..

You just wish you were apart of this cult full of personality. Jelly.
A trailer would be cool. Go one up, highlights of the sim maybe.

I doubt it though
(07-07-2015, 05:12 PM)roostersule2 Wrote: [ -> ]Pearce has told me that tomorrow the cancelation of the game will be announced.

Sorry lads, hate to be the bearer of bad news.

He strikes again
(07-07-2015, 07:57 PM)krypter Wrote: [ -> ]A trailer would be cool. Go one up, highlights of the sim maybe.

I doubt it though

I doubt it too-

(07-07-2015, 05:15 PM)Steeler Wrote: [ -> ]Kieth had some things planned for tomorrow but they have been held back by approvals.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5