Big Ant Studios

Full Version: RLL3 Q & A with Sebastian Giopaolo from Tru Blu Entertainment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(07-04-2015, 11:24 PM)BRAB Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2015, 11:22 PM)Yuna Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2015, 05:52 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]I think I need to clarify that there are no extra lines from Gus - we got him to the studio but nothing could be used.

What? I don't understand, so what was GUS doing at the studio for??

Was recording lines but nothing could be used

why not? Doesn't BigAnt make the lines and give GUS to read it out for recording?
(07-04-2015, 11:22 PM)Yuna Wrote: [ -> ]why not? Doesn't BigAnt make the lines and give GUS to read it out for recording?

Yep, that's how it normally works and that is certainly what was planned.

All I wanted to get across was that Gus does not have extra lines recorded for this game as that is not a correct assertion.
(07-05-2015, 12:29 AM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2015, 11:22 PM)Yuna Wrote: [ -> ]why not? Doesn't BigAnt make the lines and give GUS to read it out for recording?

Yep, that's how it normally works and that is certainly what was planned.

All I wanted to get across was that Gus does not have extra lines recorded for this game as that is not a correct assertion.

Could there still be some new lines from him from previous recording sessions for RLL2?
(07-05-2015, 09:48 AM)C A Iversen Wrote: [ -> ]Could there still be some new lines from him from previous recording sessions for RLL2?

I think we used all of the stuff we could the first time around in RLL2 so if there was anything "new" it would be a concatenation, not newly recorded stuff.

On a side note, the audio has all been remastered and sounds a lot better for it.
(07-05-2015, 10:07 AM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2015, 09:48 AM)C A Iversen Wrote: [ -> ]Could there still be some new lines from him from previous recording sessions for RLL2?

I think we used all of the stuff we could the first time around in RLL2 so if there was anything "new" it would be a concatenation, not newly recorded stuff.

On a side note, the audio has all been remastered and sounds a lot better for it.

Cheers Ross and I've learned a new word for the day too. Tongue
(07-04-2015, 01:13 PM)BRAB Wrote: [ -> ]I honestly don't really dislike any league commentators.

AFL has some absolutely shocking commentators.

"BIG BOY MCEVOY, WOWEE, BIG BOY, WOWEE, WOWEE"

"AND GRUNDY GETS THE BALL FROM OUTSIDE 50, GRUNDY'S BEEN GREAT TONIGHT.OH ROUGHEAD'S GOT HIM, GRUNDY'S GOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE.WOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, WHAT A PLAY THAT COULD TURN OUT TO BE."
Gee...if he is the MD of Tru Blu, no wonder there have been issues! Seriously, a great opportunity for him to positively promote a new product made by his company and he Blu it! Very poor effort and real insite in to his company....struggle town!
Blu it... lel good 1.

He Truly Blu it.
(07-05-2015, 05:34 PM)Stoneyhawk Wrote: [ -> ]Gee...if he is the MD of Tru Blu, no wonder there have been issues! Seriously, a great opportunity for him to positively promote a new product made by his company and he Blu it! Very poor effort and real insite in to his company....struggle town!

Great first post, probably the best ever. keep it up son!

Now I know how the name "Tru Blu" came about lel
(07-04-2015, 09:16 AM)Jasche78 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2015, 02:01 AM)JAW094 Wrote: [ -> ]Crappy questions and answers, pointless apartt from the new screenshots. But thanks for trying, would be nice if we had another commentator like ray warren. Needed more info about the game

Sorry to hear that you were disappointed by my efforts but I do not feel as though the questions I requested to be answered were the shortfall. I found my questions to be adequate and informative in regards to extracting key information about the game but possibly due to certain circumstances a lions portion could not be answered in entirety. For example if Sebastian was to say "set plays" are in the game but come final cutting floor time and it needed to be omitted then his initial response would be misleading.

Topics I was attempting to be answered were:

1. Comparison between Old and Next Gen
2. Additional features/content added over previous versions (generic)
3. In game music or possibility to add your own (customisable)
4. Will club songs feature (ie; Green Machine/Eagle Rock/ Hells Bells...etc!)
5. Fanhub (for the new comers) and continuity of the game
6. If previous gameplay criticisms had been addressed
7. Has "experience" or atmosphere been enhanced
8. Commentators Confirmed!! (plus extra script)- Ray Warren was approached I can confirm now!
9. 2015 Rosters confirmed and no female playable characters
10. Boxart - who will feature
11. Marketing - Will fans see a trailer, gametime pre-release...etc
12. Time in Development- gives indication how close to final product
13. Distribution areas ( disc and digitally)
14. Release date...????

So as you can tell my questions were quite loaded and I'm sure if all of them were thoroughly answered there wouldn't be much to talk about closer to release other than possibly functionality.
On a side note I may have some other "personally" requested screens
on the way as the ones provided were not the ones that were being arranged but still very happy with them anyway.

I'm disappointed i didn't get a rep point for my efforts Sad

Well the ones about the music are good, commentators was a good one too, box art were good questions, the other ones not mentioned we already know the answer too before you asked the question. Screens were awesome though Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10