Big Ant Studios

Full Version: RLL3 Q & A with Sebastian Giopaolo from Tru Blu Entertainment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
That second screenshot is obviously fake. As if the broncos wouldn't be playing on a Friday night. Thanks for making this though. Really dug deep and gave 110% for the boys.
Random question. Is it true the fanhub will get a randomise appareance thing like live 2 which I do think there is no need for it since we could just clone a players appearance? someone told me it was said that it will be added in into the fanhub and it was said on here.
how do u change your team logo
(07-04-2015, 11:08 AM)Ruck Wrote: [ -> ]I think (I don't have evidence to back this up) that Ross does not suffer fools lightly... so we should be spared from Ray Hadley EVER being involved as long as Ross is involved.

I think recent events on here might be considered evidential Smile

(07-04-2015, 01:13 PM)BRAB Wrote: [ -> ]I honestly don't really dislike any league commentators.

AFL has some absolutely shocking commentators.

"BIG BOY MCEVOY, WOWEE, BIG BOY, WOWEE, WOWEE"

BT was an absolute TOOL of the highest order and it sucked to work with him, a real "don't you know who I am" guy. Alternatively Denis Commetti was outstandingly awesome at both the job and being a fantastic guy.

(07-04-2015, 03:26 PM)jacko099 Wrote: [ -> ]am i the only one here that absolutely hates Gus? nothing is a positive from him, even in RLL2 i went a full season undefeated, winning most games by the 10's-30's, yet if i was to have my best player make a break and get a try (virtually every game) he wouldn't persist the try at hand, instead would disregard it as bad defense and nothing more... i suppose 15 teams in the comp have bad defense then Mr Gould?

I think I need to clarify that there are no extra lines from Gus - we got him to the studio but nothing could be used. Voss is the ultimate professional - he is an absolute gem of a guy and an absolute MACHINE when it comes to this stuff.

(07-04-2015, 04:05 PM)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]Does Sebastian have some kind of social anxiety?
All his answers are shorter than the questions....he doesn't really make it an interesting interview.

The only part I found remotely peaked my interest was to do with "keeping ammo up their sleeve" maybe things we don't know about yet.

I'd say the answers were matter of fact and correct - Sebastian doesn't do press on any of our games, this is a first.
Not suprising at all Ross, he's always come across like that
Surely Seb and Darius have the same media training

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur4EEE5tbPU
My second favourite interview now.
(07-04-2015, 05:52 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]I think I need to clarify that there are no extra lines from Gus - we got him to the studio but nothing could be used.

That's a shame. Gus' little introductions to some of the games in RLL2 were a really nice touch. Especially the ones that included a little history.
(07-04-2015, 05:52 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]I think I need to clarify that there are no extra lines from Gus - we got him to the studio but nothing could be used.

What? I don't understand, so what was GUS doing at the studio then?
(07-04-2015, 11:22 PM)Yuna Wrote: [ -> ]

What? I don't understand, so what was GUS doing at the studio for??

Was recording lines but nothing could be used
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10