Big Ant Studios

Full Version: RLL3 Q & A with Sebastian Giopaolo from Tru Blu Entertainment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(08-14-2015, 08:01 PM)roostersule2 Wrote: [ -> ]Your post was the epitome of stating the obvious.

It literally added nothing.

The obvious is that the interview is bad. Nobody else took the individual questions and explained why they were shit questions. That type of thing isn't "obvious"

Regardless, you didn't have to read it. It was mainly for Jasche to better himself for next time.
(08-14-2015, 08:10 PM)roostersule2 Wrote: [ -> ]We knew the interview was bad, we knew why.

Well clearly Jasche thought it was good enough for print and didn't know why it was bad.

Also these guys didn't know:

(07-04-2015, 04:05 PM)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]Does Sebastian have some kind of social anxiety?
All his answers are shorter than the questions....he doesn't really make it an interesting interview.

The only part I found remotely peaked my interest was to do with "keeping ammo up their sleeve" maybe things we don't know about yet.

(07-05-2015, 05:34 PM)Stoneyhawk Wrote: [ -> ]Gee...if he is the MD of Tru Blu, no wonder there have been issues! Seriously, a great opportunity for him to positively promote a new product made by his company and he Blu it! Very poor effort and real insite in to his company....struggle town!

(07-06-2015, 03:28 PM)Matt BnW Wrote: [ -> ]I thought the questions were great and gave Sebastian a chance to expand with his answers and give solid info.. Unfortunately it was like interviewing a year 4 student about his favourite english assignment.. Pathetic.

Great effort Jasche, thanks mate.

You have a mixed bag here. Some people are blaming Sebastian, some blaming Jasche, some praising Jasche, some praising Sebastian, some saying it's good, some saying it's bad.

Pretty fair to say people were confused as to why it was bad and that nobody (Especially Jasche) was in the know. You didn't know either or you'd have pointed out why it was bad.
Why was this moved to the General Discussion forum?

How is this not about RLL3?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10