Big Ant Studios

Full Version: AMA, I'm not HES_Midnight Prowler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Poor o Keith now has to respond to Facebook comments now that he doesn't have a job here Sad
Keith's responding to questions you say? I gotta go see that....

At least the monkeys and the kids actually know what a football looks like.
(06-29-2015, 08:31 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]Keith's responding to questions you say? I gotta go see that....

All of these monkeys are a big improvement on Keith, as are the kids, they actually know what a football looks like.

Craig Moore: Have you come up with a release date for it yet
Tru Blu: No release date has been announced yet Smile
Just to keep our friends in the mother country happy here's a quick screenshot of the super league franchise I have just tested

Disclaimer: This screenshot has not been touched BA, Michael Jackson, or anyone else of dubious character. No Super league players were harmed in the screen shotting of this image
(06-29-2015, 09:02 PM)Midnight Prowler Wrote: [ -> ]Just to keep our friends in the mother country happy here's a quick screenshot of the super league franchise I have just tested

Disclaimer: This screenshot has not been touched BA, Michael Jackson, or anyone else of dubious character. No Super league players were harmed in the screen shotting of this image

Looking good
Why doesn't the NRL career mode get that hud, so much better than what we're given.
LEL great graphics!
Oh the memories that that last screenshot brings back... now that totally captures player likenesses. Smile
(06-29-2015, 09:06 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote: [ -> ]Why doesn't the NRL career mode get that hud, so much better than what we're given.

I know right? That radar, next gen stuff!
Don't knock ets RL. It had set moves... Before it's time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12