Big Ant Studios

Full Version: AMA, I'm not HES_Midnight Prowler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(06-28-2015, 10:22 PM)BRAB Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Not Keith when is da release d8???

While I am not at liberty to give an exact release date, I can say that it will be released at some stage

To distract you from this vague statement, here's a pic of a gorilla playing with a football

Your welcome
(06-29-2015, 06:01 PM)Midnight Prowler Wrote: [ -> ]While I am not at liberty to give an exact release date, I can say that it will be released at some stage

Thats un-acceptable, I thought from your first post that there was an understanding you won't be giving vague answers Angry

...that gorilla though....so cute~~~
I understand your frustrations, believe me I am frustrated as well. Missus has had me on the bench now for quite a few weeks.

I'm ready to make quite an impact when I get the nod though ala Benny Barba in his recent performances. Game changing.

To tame your rising ire, I have included a screenshot of my first career game in Be a Pro mode.
That screenshot, is that from actual gameplay or has it been polished up by bigant?

Looks like a huge improvement from RLL2
Look at that GRASS!!!
Forget Bobble-Head mode.. I want Under 6's (which is basically the same thing) :S.

Not sure about the player likenesses though....
Give us one actual Be A Pro Screenshot Midnight Prowler please of actually passing or running the ball!
(06-29-2015, 06:27 PM)HOBBSTAR Wrote: [ -> ]Give us one actual Be A Pro Screenshot Midnight Prowler please of actually passing or running the ball!

The last one was of me running it in my Be a Pro mode game.

Sadly I will need approvals for any video of the game, but to turn that frown upside down............
I feel bad for laughing, yet I continue to do so.
I dont like monkeys how about sloths! LEL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12