Big Ant Studios

Full Version: AMA, I'm not HES_Midnight Prowler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Would you like to be a full time referee in the NRL?
Yeah, its hard though, pretty sure there was roughly 200 (Out of like 1-2k referee's) of us at the dev squad at the start of the year, and there probably 26 full time referee's in the NRL, its a massive ask Tongue

- not to mention the others in QLD, NZ and City referee's (Sydney and Canberra aren't apart of CRLRA Tongue)
Well, when you get there how about blowing the Roosters a few penalties? Tongue
How much do they get paid btw?? Senior referees like Gerard Sutton, what salary would he be on?
When referee creator comes out, Jacko should be the ref for the big ant black vs red games.
Having a dad that's a die hard roosters fan i hear that every time they play -.- Roosters just have a game plan that is set to cause penalties against themselves more often than not, compared to other teams who limit their penalty rate.. Don't see how Roosters Fans/My dad doesn't understand that. Tongue

(07-02-2015, 01:05 PM)Yuna Wrote: [ -> ]How much do they get paid btw?? Senior referees like Gerard Sutton, what salary would he be on?

No clue man, its completely disclosed now, if you were to search about it i'm sure you'll find out.

(07-02-2015, 01:06 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: [ -> ]When referee creator comes out, Jacko should be the ref for the big ant black vs red games.

Already playing in that, a bit of bias'ism might come to play.. Tongue
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think I read somewhere a little while ago that the NRL Referees didn't do that great in terms of pay. 80-100 thousand a year I believe.

Don't know what the best referees in the league would be earning but 80-100 thousand a year for the amount of abuse and risk those referees go through isn't that much.

Although on the bright side you could probably get another job, work your 9-5 and spend your weekends (Or the occasional Friday/Monday night) refereeing in the NRL.
as a full time referee in the NRL that is your job, you cant really get another cause of the amount of work you put in, this is a weekly routine put by one of the top referees, Gerard Sutton.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGiyjzgrHbI
What about you Jacko, how's your income looking? Because I know that my local refs get paid extremely low, just wondering if it's any better there.
i get paid around $45 per game for 13-14's, $50 for 15's and $55 for 16's, not too sure about Senior's.. pretty sure first grade is $150 though? also doing representative games pays a lot too, its pretty good money to make on weekends cash in hand w/o tax Tongue

This weekend i did about 3 games (all catchups) and got $200 so im not 100% sure Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12