Big Ant Studios

Full Version: AMA, I'm not HES_Midnight Prowler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Commentators also have a team of dudes sending through statistics and facts throughout the broadcast to talk about. I'd imagine that would make it a little easier
But then you have Joey Johns who actually knows what he is talking about and is probably the best commentator (tactics and rugby league knowledge wise) in today's game.
Is there a stage in manager mode when you can bribe the nrl or a referee?
(07-01-2015, 10:46 PM)CultofPersonality3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2015, 10:43 PM)SofaKingMad Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a stage in manager mode when you can bribe the nrl or a referee?

Yeah it's called Rabbitohs 2014 Franchise Mode

Ha this.

Souths fans have nothing to complain about in regards to the refs. Burgess drops the ball=penalty to Souths, 50/50 call=favourable to Souths

If anyone is bribing a referee (Which I doubt) it's definitely Souths.
(07-01-2015, 11:17 PM)SOR Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2015, 10:46 PM)CultofPersonality3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2015, 10:43 PM)SofaKingMad Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a stage in manager mode when you can bribe the nrl or a referee?

Yeah it's called Rabbitohs 2014 Franchise Mode

Ha this.

Souths fans have nothing to complain about in regards to the refs. Burgess drops the ball=penalty to Souths, 50/50 call=favourable to Souths

If anyone is bribing a referee (Which I doubt) it's definitely Souths.

All clubs pay the refs salaries, it's just that the cowboys don't pay them enough lol.
Oh so that's the reason...
from knowing a few NRL referee's personally, seeing the NRL integrity unit and going through the development squad stuff, it is almost completely impossible for the referee(s) to take bribes from teams. At my current level (Club-Senior) i am not allowed to place bets on games. imagine what its like for them? lol.

and i used to say referee's where biased asf, but after being the one that gets called a cheat and that i take bribes from other teams, its actually pretty funny, we are human too Tongue
(07-02-2015, 12:12 PM)jacko099 Wrote: [ -> ]. At my current level (Club-Senior) i am not allowed to place bets on games. imagine what its like for them? lol.

Thats why you need a middle man Smile
Jacko, what kind of refereeing do you do? Are you at the level of NSW Cup/QLD Cup or are you the step below that?

Just seems that you're a step above refereeing some six year old's on the weekend.
in CRLRA dev squad, no where near NSW Cup.. I'm under 18 so the most i can do is 16's center and 18's-reserves line Tongue

My pathway.. ahah
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12