Big Ant Studios

Full Version: NZ vs AUK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Auckland vs NZ kind of origin match. Just wasting some time waiting for RLL3 to come out.
Only current NRL players(i think) not including U20's

[Image: AUKvs_NZ.png]
free upload image
http://s22.postimg.org/6yaivrifl/AUKvs_NZ.png
http://postimg.org/image/skpjcsgzx/

AUK:
1. R.Tuivasa-Sheck
2. M.Vatuvei
3. K.Hurrell
4. S.Feki
5. S.Perret
6. K.Foran
7. S.Johnson©
8. J.Bromwich
9. T.Leuluai
10. S.Moa
11. M.Taupau
12. J.Tuamalolo
13. Greg Eastwood

14.S.Matagi
15.S.Lousi
16.F.Nu’uausala
17.S.Havili

18.A.Blair
19.M.Ioane
20.M.Ma’u
21.J.Horo
22.M.Wright

Reserve:
S.Kata
S.Matai
B.Tupou
K.Auva’a
S.Kasiano
S.McKendry
K.Bromwich
B.Henry
P.Terepo
S.Ikahihifo
S.Sue

NZ:
1. J.Hoffman
2. J.Nightingale
3. S.Kenny-Dowell
4. D.Whare
5. D.Watene-Zelezniak
6. C.Norman
7. B.Marshall
8. J.Wearea-Hargraves
9. I.Luke
10. B.Matulino
11. T.Harris
12. K.Proctor
13. S.Mannering©

14. F.Pritchard
15. S.Rapira
16. E.Taylor
17. K.Nikorima

18. B.Thompson
19. J.Smith
20. B.Takairangi
21. L.Brown
22. C.Stanley

Reserves:
C.Rona
G.Beale
M.Duffie
K.Rowe
N.Laumape
B.Goodwin
I.John
A.Pewhairangi
T.Arona
M.McIlrick
D.Halatau
Nice bro. Adam Blair Is from Whangarei though, im not sure they would be happy you put them under Auckland.
Haha woops i just got birth places from wikipedia RTS,Moa,Hurrel and Kata are not born in AUK but think they first played there.
The jerseys are just a mock up. White one has sheepskin and wool sponsors but cant really see it.
(06-19-2015, 06:23 PM)SneakyMules Wrote: [ -> ]Haha woops i just got birth places from wikipedia RTS,Moa,Hurrel and Kata are not born in AUK but think they first played there.
The jerseys are just a mock up. White one has sheepskin and wool sponsors but cant really see it.
Your right, Kata and Hurrell were born in Tonga and moved to Auckland in there teens for footy. RTS is Auckland though bro and Sam Moa isn't from Auckland either.
Sorry who is SST?
Ofcourse another rooster acronym lol.
Yeh he was in that game. Rooster have got alot of good young forwards. I must have missed him on the eligibility list.
(06-19-2015, 10:25 PM)roostersule2 Wrote: [ -> ]Sio Siua Taukeiaho.

Roosters interchange/backrower is a complete beast who the Warriors (Matt Elliot) let go. Size, speed, footwork, power he has it all. Even a solid passing game.

He was at SBW level against the Warriors.

I was pissed when they let him go, was/am a fan and saw him becoming the player he starting to
(06-19-2015, 11:46 PM)MUGGZ Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-19-2015, 10:25 PM)roostersule2 Wrote: [ -> ]Sio Siua Taukeiaho.

Roosters interchange/backrower is a complete beast who the Warriors (Matt Elliot) let go. Size, speed, footwork, power he has it all. Even a solid passing game.

He was at SBW level against the Warriors.

I was pissed when they let him go, was/am a fan and saw him becoming the player he starting to
Warriors will always bring through mean forwards bro, its was either keep him or lose guys like Hurrell, Vete, Lisone, Lolohea, Kata. You can keep them all. And I read somewhere he already had his sights set on joining the Roosters even before the Warriors got a chance to re-sign him, must of already had a huge offer lined up.
Auckland looks like they'd destroy. 3/4 of the NZ spine.
(06-20-2015, 12:32 AM)SOR Wrote: [ -> ]Auckland looks like they'd destroy. 3/4 of the NZ spine.

hellz NO!!!
Pages: 1 2