Big Ant Studios

Full Version: Deja vu circa 2012 Or not
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone from the old sidhe forums remember how quiet things where around this time that year. I just want to know if you guys think we have got more information this time round. I think the game informer did not come out until August from memory, at that time I don't think we had seen that many more screens. But that mag gave a lot of insight into the game. Also there was a qna with BA and IGN also. Do you think we are going to go through this again or will things start ramping up around here.
Who knows? Is it tru blu's job to get the game into mags/sites for previews etc?
Wouldn't it be weird that if like in 2012 the Sidhe forum was some bizarro world. Like an alternate universe.

Maybe you have a friendly moderator like Ruck who is chill all the time, a grammar nazi who argues with everyone like me and another guy who wishes death on people...like...you know who
(06-15-2015, 07:23 PM)benz1980i Wrote: [ -> ]Who knows? Is it tru blu's job to get the game into mags/sites for previews etc?

Well I believe it is, though to be honest I do not know if it is like a paid
advertisement or if the mag ask if they can do a piece on it. It's interesting because it was the first shots of the game in motion from what I remember.
I think there is always going to be a sense of deja vu when a rugby league game is released, because it happens quite rarely.

I think there is always going to be a sense of deja vu when a rugby league game is released, because it happens quite rarely.

(06-15-2015, 07:32 PM)SOR Wrote: [ -> ]Wouldn't it be weird that if like in 2012 the Sidhe forum was some bizarro world. Like an alternate universe.

Maybe you have a friendly moderator like Ruck who is chill all the time, a grammar nazi who argues with everyone like me and another guy who wishes death on people...like...you know who

I think most forums are of a corresponding nature to this one. I fear you are referring to me with the last part of your comment. If so, I am sorry you feel this way SOR.
I'm pretty confident that that last line wasn't aimed at you Heartly... and this forum would need a lot more tumbleweeds to have anything in common with the Sidhe Forums at the moment. Smile
Pretty sure it's directed at the dogz
(06-15-2015, 08:40 PM)heartly Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-15-2015, 07:32 PM)SOR Wrote: [ -> ]Wouldn't it be weird that if like in 2012 the Sidhe forum was some bizarro world. Like an alternate universe.

I think most forums are of a corresponding nature to this one. I fear you are referring to me with the last part of your comment. If so, I am sorry you feel this way SOR.

I don't think you and I ever had a discussion before the "Expansion" thread so it isn't aimed at you.
Never wish death. To put it simple if certain people kicked the bucket tomorrow i wouldnt be sad
Pages: 1 2