Big Ant Studios

Full Version: State Of Origin 2 Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Looking at the Pearce no-try again. There were 2 forward passes. The first one went about 2 metres forward. 2nd was closer but still I thought it was forward
(06-17-2015, 11:38 PM)Yuna Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2015, 11:34 PM)Squirbos19 Wrote: [ -> ]he played pretty much as a pure second rower.

I blame DCE for that. DCE ran too sideways tonight and that's not how QLD usually plays

Too true, DCE stuffed QLD tonight, he was woeful. It's like he just did whatever the hell he wanted to and that was 9/10 times the wrong decision.
(06-17-2015, 11:40 PM)Squirbos19 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2015, 11:38 PM)Yuna Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2015, 11:34 PM)Squirbos19 Wrote: [ -> ]he played pretty much as a pure second rower.

I blame DCE for that. DCE ran too sideways tonight and that's not how QLD usually plays

Too true, DCE stuffed QLD tonight, he was woeful. It's like he just did whatever the hell he wanted to and that was 9/10 times the wrong decision.

Yeh, everytime DCE had the ball and was running on an angle, he'll all of the sudden stop, dummy and run the other way again screwing up the play.

Cronk or Thurston would've actually pass the ball to a player hitting them at pace.
(06-17-2015, 11:40 PM)HomerHatesYou Wrote: [ -> ]Looking at the Pearce no-try again. There were 2 forward passes. The first one went about 2 metres forward. 2nd was closer but still I thought it was forward

Exactly right, not sure why NSW fans are complaining about this, it was clearly a no-try
(06-17-2015, 11:36 PM)roostersule2 Wrote: [ -> ]Farah being a grub was 0-80th minute, the incident I was pointing out was when he hit Thurston late and then pushed his head afterwards.

Also NSW have Klemmer, Jennings, Woods and that's it.

Pearce and Hodkinson were crap, Gallen and Hopoate are pathetic. Morris brothers are 29, will be gone in two, three years. Scott and Hoffman are old.

NSW have nothing. Will be destroyed when Cronk comes back.

I don't recall the incident but if he did actually hit Thurston late deliberately then it's a grubby move.

Scott and Hoffman may be old but you've got Cordner coming through and a number of second rowers who you'll probably see make their debut next year. Frizell, Sims, James

Again, this year perhaps Cronk will come back and save the day but QLD didn't exactly kick the crap out of NSW in game 1. A field goal was the difference and again, NSW was missing multiple players and played absolutely horrifically in the second half. I'm confident of a NSW victory in Game 3 2015 and many years of pain for Queensland as dads army start to retire. Cannot wait for the years of DCE guiding QLD around the park.
(06-17-2015, 11:44 PM)SOR Wrote: [ -> ]I don't recall the incident but if he did actually hit Thurston late deliberately then it's a grubby move.

lol how can you not recall? It caused everyone to run in and the game was held up for several minutes
(06-17-2015, 11:40 PM)HomerHatesYou Wrote: [ -> ]Looking at the Pearce no-try again. There were 2 forward passes. The first one went about 2 metres forward. 2nd was closer but still I thought it was forward
Yeah when I was watching it I saw the forward pass when Jennings passed it, which was by approximately 50 m forward. But they claimed the second pass to Pearce was forward.Confused
(06-17-2015, 11:45 PM)Yuna Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2015, 11:44 PM)SOR Wrote: [ -> ]I don't recall the incident but if he did actually hit Thurston late deliberately then it's a grubby move.

lol how can you not recall? It caused everyone to run in and the game was held up for several minutes

Picks up on every single spelling mistake and incorrect sentence structure on here but fails to see a blatant push in the head.

Laughable
(06-17-2015, 11:47 PM)T-BAG SNAG Wrote: [ -> ]I think QLD are a power forward short on the bench like Josh Papalii.

Also DCE should be called "Pearce" for never performing at Origin level. Hopefully Cronk is back for game 3 otherwise run with the Cowboys halves with Hunt on the bench.

Dylan Napa would be a good fit in, but knowing QLD selectors won't risk putting someone on debut in a decider.
I'd like to see Josh Papalii or Dylan Napa to come onto the bench. Maybe replace Gillete and Lillyman
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18