Big Ant Studios

Full Version: State Of Origin 2 Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(06-18-2015, 12:33 AM)jacktigers Wrote: [ -> ]So what? I think Thurston. Inglisand Smith are crap shouldnt play for Australia and back then you earned ur Aussie jersey unlike now. Plus it was harder to win a spot. Now players get talked up for no reason eg. Inglis

WHAT! NO! ABANDON THREAD!
[Image: q3O8A.gif]
Buderus at his peak was 10 times the dummy half smith will ever be
(06-18-2015, 08:38 AM)Camdogz97 Wrote: [ -> ]Buderus at his peak was 10 times the dummy half smith will ever be

lel

but Sir, can you please let me know how many golden boots Buderus has won?
(06-18-2015, 12:33 AM)jacktigers Wrote: [ -> ]So what? I think Thurston. Inglisand Smith are crap shouldnt play for Australia and back then you earned ur Aussie jersey unlike now. Plus it was harder to win a spot. Now players get talked up for no reason eg. Inglis

Literally the most stupid thing I've ever heard, ever.

(06-18-2015, 08:38 AM)Camdogz97 Wrote: [ -> ]Buderus at his peak was 10 times the dummy half smith will ever be

Utter stupidity at its finest.
State of origin is shit what a boring excuse for a game if nsw and Queensland combined the kiwis would flog them.. oh wait they already did.
we rolled your full strength team this year lol
give up on origin its done
Arrogance and Ignorance are terrible traits.

NZ did not roll a full strength team this year, Josh dugan on the wing and a 20 year old on the other?

please.
(06-18-2015, 12:18 PM)jmac6 Wrote: [ -> ]Arrogance and Ignorance are terrible traits.

NZ did not roll a full strength team this year, Josh dugan on the wing and a 20 year old on the other?

please.

what's full strength then enlighten me every time we beat you your not full strength so what's full strength?
has it ever occurred to you that NZ don't always have there best available players either so it's kind of a moot point

You're an 11 year old talking about things that you know nothing about hahaha. How many Golden Boots and Hooker of the year awards has buderus won against smith

Must've been hard all those years smith was kept out of the australian team by buderus, oh wait he wasn't. He was picked over him.

(06-18-2015, 11:39 AM)nzrl Wrote: [ -> ]State of origin is shit what a boring excuse for a game if nsw and Queensland combined the kiwis would flog them.. oh wait they already did.

Yeah NZRL is really thriving at the moment. They've played many games in front of 91,000 fans. Oh wait, no they haven't, ever.
camdogz is 19. And I don't ever remember smith getting dummy half over Buderus until after Buderus left NRL and went to Super League and retired from rep footy.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18