Big Ant Studios

Full Version: State Of Origin 2 Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
So what? I think Thurston. Inglisand Smith are crap shouldnt play for Australia and back then you earned ur Aussie jersey unlike now. Plus it was harder to win a spot. Now players get talked up for no reason eg. Inglis
(06-18-2015, 12:33 AM)jacktigers Wrote: [ -> ]So what? I think Thurston. Inglisand Smith are crap shouldnt play for Australia and back then you earned ur Aussie jersey unlike now. Plus it was harder to win a spot. Now players get talked up for no reason eg. Inglis

100% a-friggin-gree

And joey johns will always be the best origin and australia halfback to ever play league
(06-18-2015, 12:33 AM)jacktigers Wrote: [ -> ]So what? I think Thurston. Inglisand Smith are crap shouldnt play for Australia and back then you earned ur Aussie jersey unlike now. Plus it was harder to win a spot. Now players get talked up for no reason eg. Inglis

With a comment like that I don't think anyone can take you seriously haha
Thurston (One of the best players of the modern era), Smith (Arguably the best hooker of all time) and Inglis (a physically gifted amazing player) are crap and didn't earn a jersey?

Hahaha give yourself an uppercut

lol, no offense mate but that's why people take you less seriously and your post like that justifies that.
Draft post in ur opinon but in mine its honestly how i see it. Gallen is another that doesnt deserve a rep spot especially since he is a drug cheat.

And im not the only person that thinks this. I think yous need to look at how they play they are horrible.

I hate Inglis and Smith as well (Don't mind Thurston, seems like a character) but to say they didn't earn their jersey and shouldn't have played for Australia is ridiculous.

Like it or not Smith is the best hooker in the world right now. Inglis is the best centre in the world and probably the second best fullback in the world. Thurston is probably the best half since Johns. They all deserved their jersey and deserved all their representative honors.

Quote:I'm not saying our side was bad, it was brilliant and one of the greatest ever, and I'm not saying NSW's team was full of nuffies it's just that there was a huge difference in class between the two sides.

In that case, I agree. NSW wasn't bad but there was indeed a huge difference in class.

(06-18-2015, 12:39 AM)jacktigers Wrote: [ -> ]Draft post in ur opinon but in mine its honestly how i see it. Gallen is another that doesnt deserve a rep spot especially since he is a drug cheat.

And im not the only person that thinks this. I think yous need to look at how they play they are horrible.

In the past 5 years or so who should have played left centre (Inglis), halfback (Thurston) and Hooker (Smith) if not the three men you listed?
(06-18-2015, 12:33 AM)jacktigers Wrote: [ -> ]And im not the only person that thinks this. I think yous need to look at how they play they are horrible.

Yes you are. Look usually i'm all one for opinions but saying that 3 of the best players in the modern era don't play well is idiotic. 2 Of them have been key players in premiership winning teams and thurston has piggybacked thurston to the top 8 some years

You can say opinion all you like but I'm sure if you went to a hockey forum and said Wayne Gretzy sucked people would think you're an idiot. There are some players who are accomplished enough to have proven this and all three players you listed are. I'm not saying people would think that of you but it can give the impression.
Now I know why jacktigers and camdogz are friends lol.

And he negative repped me for disagreeing with him whilst using a constructive response lol
Hahahaha. Farah couldn't polish smith's boots.

He'll probably say buderus, another silly choice.

Smith is easily the best hooker of the last 10 years and honestly maybe of all time.

NRL released a statistic of him the other day that he'd won 75% of the matches he's played in, that's unreal.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18