Big Ant Studios

Full Version: State Of Origin 2 Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(06-17-2015, 11:47 PM)jmac6 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2015, 11:45 PM)Yuna Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2015, 11:44 PM)SOR Wrote: [ -> ]I don't recall the incident but if he did actually hit Thurston late deliberately then it's a grubby move.

lol how can you not recall? It caused everyone to run in and the game was held up for several minutes

Picks up on every single spelling mistake and incorrect sentence structure on here but fails to see a blatant push in the head.

Laughable

Too busy looking at Pearce Tongue
so......is Slater still scheduled for surgery tomorrow???
(06-17-2015, 11:44 PM)SOR Wrote: [ -> ]I don't recall the incident but if he did actually hit Thurston late deliberately then it's a grubby move.

lol how can you not recall? It caused everyone to run in and the game was held up for several minutes

Picks up on every single spelling mistake and incorrect sentence structure on here but fails to see a blatant push in the head.

Laughable

Lol dude look, most things in the NRL are a simple "blink and you'll miss it" moment. Farah pushing someone in the head is one of those moments. I was texting a friend on and off during the final 10 of the game so I imagine that's why I missed it.

I'm not saying it didn't happen. It most likely did. I'm just saying that I personally didn't see it. I'm happy to go back and have a look at it though.
(06-17-2015, 11:51 PM)Yuna Wrote: [ -> ]so......is Slater still scheduled for surgery tomorrow???

Didn't seem to troubled by the shoulder tonight. And the Storm have named him in their team
(06-17-2015, 11:51 PM)Yuna Wrote: [ -> ]so......is Slater still scheduled for surgery tomorrow???

I doubt it. Just my opinion but he didn't seem too troubled tonight, he should just rest this week then keep playing.

Plus tomorrow's his birthday
(06-17-2015, 11:36 PM)SOR Wrote: [ -> ]Pearce scored a try. The pass wasn't forward and if NSW had lost off of that it would have been the headline in every single newspaper in the state. Sutton is incredibly lucky that NSW managed to pull it off regardless of that blunder.

I agree that that pass was a line ball but the pass before was forward from Jennings. Inglis shouldve had a hatrick, never touched myles hands and it was a strip.

NSW did play well tho Klemmer is a hardman of the future. Even got away with throwing punches after nearly every time he got tackled
(06-17-2015, 11:53 PM)T-BAG SNAG Wrote: [ -> ]SOR has gone quiet as he's stroking the salami to his Pearce feature wall beside his bed.

Based on this lemons posts i swear he has been annoying forumers for 10 years - originally over at the Sidhe forums.

I'm trying to respond as quick as possible but honestly the "NSW sucks" stuff is pretty hard to take seriously when they just dominated Queensland for a majority of an Origin match.

(06-17-2015, 11:54 PM)roostersule2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2015, 11:44 PM)SOR Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2015, 11:36 PM)roostersule2 Wrote: [ -> ]Farah being a grub was 0-80th minute, the incident I was pointing out was when he hit Thurston late and then pushed his head afterwards.

Also NSW have Klemmer, Jennings, Woods and that's it.

Pearce and Hodkinson were crap, Gallen and Hopoate are pathetic. Morris brothers are 29, will be gone in two, three years. Scott and Hoffman are old.

NSW have nothing. Will be destroyed when Cronk comes back.

I don't recall the incident but if he did actually hit Thurston late deliberately then it's a grubby move.

Scott and Hoffman may be old but you've got Cordner coming through and a number of second rowers who you'll probably see make their debut next year. Frizell, Sims, James

Again, this year perhaps Cronk will come back and save the day but QLD didn't exactly kick the crap out of NSW in game 1. A field goal was the difference and again, NSW was missing multiple players and played absolutely horrifically in the second half. I'm confident of a NSW victory in Game 3 2015 and many years of pain for Queensland as dads army start to retire. Cannot wait for the years of DCE guiding QLD around the park.
James is not Origin standard, Cordner has never excelled at rep footy and Frizzle is in career best form, he's never usually at this level for the Dragons. Sims is a goodin though. Also if DCE doesn't kick on at halfback we have Hunt, who is better then Pearce and Hodkinson, at rep level.

We still won in game one though, and we weren't at our best either. Also do someone who talks about how arrogant QLD fans are you certainly give them a run for their money, especially when NSW have been shit for the past 10 years.

We will destroy in game 3.

NSW haven't been shit for the past 10 years. Queensland had the best side in modern history (If not ever) and were able to capitalise which is fantastic for them. That came to an end last year because quite frankly a lot of Queensland players are slowing down and will continue to do so.

Queenslanders tend to forget that NSW are the current champions as well.
Tariq sims would definitely Impress. Was sad when he left Cowboys because he was such a work horse and a hard runner.
How good was Inglis run, I always thought he was injured and permanently lost his speed but THAT RUN just erased all of that

(06-17-2015, 11:57 PM)SOR Wrote: [ -> ]Queenslanders tend to forget that NSW are the current champions as well.

Gould and Rabs are forgetting aswell. In commentary when Thurston made that epic tackle against Dugan in goal, they were saying thats why QLD are the champions lol
(06-17-2015, 11:52 PM)SOR Wrote: [ -> ]

Laughable

Lol dude look, most things in the NRL are a simple "blink and you'll miss it" moment. Farah pushing someone in the head is one of those moments. I was texting a friend on and off during the final 10 of the game so I imagine that's why I missed it.

I'm not saying it didn't happen. It most likely did. I'm just saying that I personally didn't see it. I'm happy to go back and have a look at it though.

Alright alright, I'll put the shovel down. Ive had my dig
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18