Big Ant Studios

Full Version: What Will You Do First in RLL3?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
My hooker in RLL2 is a blindingly fast custom player. Whenever the opposition makes a break, he is usually the one to catch up to them and bring them down. But he still can't manage to make a half decent dummy half run.
(06-03-2015, 11:39 AM)benz1980i Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2015, 08:43 AM)SOR Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-26-2015, 10:50 PM)jacko099 Wrote: [ -> ]Just with dummy half runs, you can easy do it if you know how... its best to run your best player, hope for a very fast play the ball and then have a fast hooker run towards an offside marker (if you're lucky enough to get that) and you gain about 10-20 metres if you palm off your other marker successfully Tongue

This is true but generally only works late in the game and only if you have an incredibly quick hooker.

Or you'll find guys playing players out of position. Putting fast wingers in a hooker or putting a big strong GI in there for easy metres

I seem to remember this was a particular issue with RLL1, where if anything scoots were too effective. Sometimes it worked in RLL2 if everything lined up, quick ptb, one marker etc.

The balance needs to be addressed.
First thing I will do in rll3 is find out if there r any eestur eggs that giv us release dayt 4 rll4
Then i will look 4 nyns :3
I'm going to make a GC Titans career, sign DCE and leave him out of the team. Might make me feel better about the back flip situation!
I'll check menus, see what players, jerseys, flags, etc. looks like and then I'll watch cpu vs cpu Knights vs Warriors at Hunter Stadium
I'll check what sort of custom competitions can be made. I want to know if I can create an expanded NRL. In RLL2 the only way I could get expansion teams into the competition was by kicking other teams out.
Looking foward to wearing my headset and basking in the glory of the crowd approval when I win a home game with a converted try... Soon enough...
(06-03-2015, 11:24 PM)eccawarrior Wrote: [ -> ]I'll check menus, see what players, jerseys, flags, etc. looks like and then I'll watch cpu vs cpu Knights vs Warriors at Hunter Stadium

See im not the only one.
(06-03-2015, 10:14 PM)callum_malachi Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to make a GC Titans career, sign DCE and leave him out of the team. Might make me feel better about the back flip situation!

I can't wait to have someone like James Graham or Warea-Hargreaves just smash Cherry-Evans with a big hit and knock him unconscious (In game of course)
(06-04-2015, 11:13 PM)SOR Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2015, 10:14 PM)callum_malachi Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to make a GC Titans career, sign DCE and leave him out of the team. Might make me feel better about the back flip situation!

I can't wait to have someone like James Graham or Warea-Hargreaves just smash Cherry-Evans with a big hit and knock him unconscious (In game of course)

Hopefully injure him for the rest of the season. Thats what I'll aim to do in RLL3.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8