Big Ant Studios

Full Version: AMA, I'm HES_Keith
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,
I'm HES_Keith, It's my job to run the facebook pages: Rugby League Live Game, and TruBlu (and unfortunately editing wikipedia daily) I'm posting so that you guys have a way of communicating to us at TruBlu and so that you can remind me when idiots edit the wikipedia pages release date incorrectly (had to change it from a 2017 release date this morning)

I'm also one of the playtesters. When i'm not bombarded by the general public, i'm testing the game.

Otherwise, Ask me anything Wink

Edit: I'm not here to tell you all the things that BA wont. I'm here as a liason between the FB pages and media releases.
Edit: In case you wanted my job. This is just from today. (The embed wouldn't work)
http://imgur.com/oOBSBSM

HES_Keith
Incase the email missed, that part about Women's Rugby League is still in there and needs to be removed. Thanks for keeping the Trolls at bay Keith. Smile

Is there any way you can lock a Wikipedia page to keep the children out?
(05-18-2015, 11:55 AM)HES_Keith Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys,
I'm HES_Keith, It's my job to run the facebook pages: Rugby League Live Game, and TruBlu (and unfortunately editing wikipedia daily) I'm posting so that you guys have a way of communicating to us at TruBlu and so that you can remind me when idiots edit the wikipedia pages release date incorrectly (had to change it from a 2017 release date this morning)

HES_Keith

Its great to have someone from TruBlu able to interact with us on the forums here we dfinitely appreciate it Smile
(05-18-2015, 11:57 AM)Ruck Wrote: [ -> ]Incase the email missed, that part about Women's Rugby League is still in there and needs to be removed. Thanks for keeping the Trolls at bay Keith. Smile

Is there any way you can lock a Wikipedia page to keep the children out?

I'm doing my best.
Thanks for the email, Ruck i did see it (and was surprised that you found me so fast) I have fixed the wikipedia page now, to remove both WRL and A9's.
and much to my dismay there is not anyway to prevent people from editing a Wiki page.

(05-18-2015, 12:00 PM)InSaiyan Wrote: [ -> ]Its great to have someone from TruBlu able to interact with us on the forums here we dfinitely appreciate it Smile

I'm going to do my best to keep up-to-date with you guys Smile
Even though you guys didn't put the Auckland 9's in the wiki with the removal of the Auckland 9's from it I assume it will not be in the game this year?

Edit: Great we have somebody from Tru Blu aswell, appreciate it Smile
(05-18-2015, 12:05 PM)Stormer! Wrote: [ -> ]Even though you guys didn't put the Auckland 9's in the wiki with the removal of the Auckland 9's from it I assume it will not be in the game this year?

Edit: Great we have somebody from Tru Blu aswell, appreciate it Smile

Thanks Smile
In either case of its inclusion, it's not been announced and speculation will be responded to with zealous editing.
No problem Keith, keep up the good work. Smile
(05-18-2015, 11:55 AM)HES_Keith Wrote: [ -> ]I'm also one of the playtesters. When i'm not bombarded by the general public, i'm testing the game.

HES_Keith

Hey Keith,

Welcome to the board.

First off, what is the running and tackling mechanics like in the game? Will it be as smooth and free like Madden or will it be animation based like in previos rugby league games?

Second and probably most fans would be dying to know, what will be a pro mode be like in RLL3?

Cheers.
Wait a minute... how come only now you appear Keith?

I appreciate you being here but...

I smell something funny.

Surely you cant now just answer every question we have...
(05-18-2015, 12:17 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: [ -> ]Wait a minute... how come only now you appear Keith?

I appreciate you being here but...

I smell something funny.

Surely you cant now just answer every question we have...

Obviously he's been play testing the game all through this time and now since the game is 100% complete, he has time to come on the forums Smile