Big Ant Studios

Full Version: AMA, I'm HES_Keith
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, an indicator for who you have selected and where they are is evident in the Scrum screenshot, it will probably only show the controlled player though, AI indicator would most likely only come up when the player has the ball, like in RLL2 for example.

-

Correct me if im wrong, but don't sponsorship get added in relatively close to release? making it easier for them to know what they're paying for Tongue
Agree with Morris. Must be the 3rd brother
[Image: Q8PYrM7.png?1]

From a lot of recent uploads from the dev account on the HUB.

If you don't think that looks like Jmoz you're on the hard stuff.
The Morris brothers are in my top 10 of "Hardest to reproduce players" at the moment.
(05-27-2015, 09:18 PM)FissionMailed Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Q8PYrM7.png?1]

From a lot of recent uploads from the dev account on the HUB.

If you don't think that looks like Jmoz you're on the hard stuff.

Wow!! that looks exactly like him Smile
(05-27-2015, 07:46 PM)THEgamefreak274 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, i know the fanhub will come into play, but it can only go so far. Maybe it's not finished, who knows, but i dont think likenesses would look as good as they did in RLL2, There's some faces that need that extra bit of attention/detail lol

Player likeness in RLL2 was pretty hopeless tbh, it's still probably the best game I've ever played and spent every evening of the last 3 years playing it, but I think only about 10-15 players were spot on. This is a massive improvement from RLL2, now let's hope the gameplay is through the roof!!
I can't wait to get back to my FanHub. It may still crash every five minutes, but I love it anyway.

Right now I'm watching the Origin game in the bar/bistro at Cradle Mountain Lodge. There are about a dozen other Blues supporters here and half a dozen loud Queenslanders. It was unbelievably beautiful here today.
he needs a hair cut
Screenshots look excellent, features known to date sound great... Overall, fantastic!

Really hope the gameplay falls into the same category (much harder difficulties and intelligent AI), however, given the progress made in every other department I'm pretty sure they'll have this covered!

Can't wait for this game, love the insight we've had so far!
Probably a question for Ross but anyway, in the scrums are you able to put a forward out in the back line and for example put your fullback in at lock. Probably doesn't make much difference but in nearly every level of rugby league teams are doing this so just wondering if we could do this in game.

Just thought of another one, are we able to take the ball from lock and have a run.
Thanks in advance.