Big Ant Studios

Full Version: AMA, I'm HES_Keith
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The player mode seems very interesting and I know you may not know much of it but what are some cool stuff that occur in it?
Keith Game play related question...

Do we have the ability to kick for touch from a 20mtr restart?
Good question Mav.

Also, is the ankle tap in? I bloody love a good ankle tap.
(05-25-2015, 11:23 PM)Dann_K Wrote: [ -> ]Good question Mav.

Its an option that should be used more often, easy 20 metres on offer

Sorry I had another one Keith...

Concussion rule in regards to interchange? Hard to include no doubt but did they have a go?

Thoughts on how this could work everyone?
(05-25-2015, 11:27 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: [ -> ]

Concussion rule in regards to interchange? Hard to include no doubt but did they have a go?

Concussions would have to feature in the game 1st before we have a concussion rule
Same same.. u know what I mean.
Yeah, I really don't think we need a concussion rule to protect digital characters from suffering long term brain damage.
I was referencing the sub rule actually... not so much any test they would be subjected to.

Lets face it most players come off due to head knocks not so much leg or arm injuries.
I wouldn't mind seeing it introduced to make it feel more real. Having a player get up and hit the ground like a drunk on a Saturday night at the end of a pub crawl.
Have the commentators talk to the sideline reporter for an update "he was taken of after suffering a knock to the head, the team doctor has run a few concussion tests and the player is fit to return".

It'll be good if it isn't over used. Who would love to have a player go off every second game with a concussion.
(05-25-2015, 11:48 PM)benz1980i Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-25-2015, 11:27 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: [ -> ]

Concussions would have to feature in the game 1st before we have a concussion rule

We did discuss it here at BA but thought it would be an annoyance most of the time.