Big Ant Studios

Full Version: AMA, I'm HES_Keith
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Manpiles aye, interesting... Smile
(05-18-2015, 12:40 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: [ -> ]What about the AI Keith. Are they still kicking every goal they attempt, or is the AI vastly improved. Also is the game harder in difficulty.

The Ai and the Difficulty settings is something they are tweaking right now Smile
Hey mate could you please give us a clue on who is going to commentate, or is it any good? Really wanna know
1. I can't say anything about a trailer.
2. Be-A-Pro is very similar mechanically to DBC, and I personally like the way it is set out.
[/quote]

so like in DBC you have a selection status page i.e origin- fair way off, Australia - no chance etc??
(05-18-2015, 12:41 PM)Yuna Wrote: [ -> ]Are you able to comment on the running mechanics? Fending, sidestepping, wrong footing the defender etc. In previous rugby league games, once the defender gets into a certain radius of the ball carrier, a random tackling animation will kick in and doesn't take into account any physics what so ever.

Has this been improved and addressed in RLL3?

Also the A.I, are they more dynamic this time around? In the last game all they did was run straight without even trying to beat any defenders.

Running mechanics is much improved from RLL2, and isn't as magnetic as you described. The AI is definitely much more dynamic Smile
So is vossy going to sound like a robot, with gus in the background going no no no no no?
(05-18-2015, 12:48 PM)HES_Keith Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-18-2015, 12:41 PM)Yuna Wrote: [ -> ]Are you able to comment on the running mechanics? Fending, sidestepping, wrong footing the defender etc. In previous rugby league games, once the defender gets into a certain radius of the ball carrier, a random tackling animation will kick in and doesn't take into account any physics what so ever.

Has this been improved and addressed in RLL3?

Also the A.I, are they more dynamic this time around? In the last game all they did was run straight without even trying to beat any defenders.

Running mechanics is much improved from RLL2, and isn't as magnetic as you described. The AI is definitely much more dynamic Smile

Thats good to hear, magnetic is the term to describe it. Glad thats been addressed.
(05-18-2015, 12:46 PM)[email protected] Wrote: [ -> ]Hey mate could you please give us a clue on who is going to commentate, or is it any good? Really wanna know

I was impressed by it. They managed to get everyone in that made the cutoff time Smile
(05-18-2015, 12:54 PM)HES_Keith Wrote: [ -> ]I was impressed by it. They managed to get everyone in that made the cutoff time Smile
Please tell me it's Ray Hadley.
(05-18-2015, 12:46 PM)mitty_97 Wrote: [ -> ]1. I can't say anything about a trailer.
2. Be-A-Pro is very similar mechanically to DBC, and I personally like the way it is set out.

so like in DBC you have a selection status page i.e origin- fair way off, Australia - no chance etc??
[/quote]

It's not laid out the same way, but you receive offers from different teams as you play through.

(05-18-2015, 12:55 PM)Stormer! Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-18-2015, 12:54 PM)HES_Keith Wrote: [ -> ]I was impressed by it. They managed to get everyone in that made the cutoff time Smile
Please tell me it's Ray Hadley.

I can't tell you who is commentating, because I don't know. I've only heard their voices in game.